Home

NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I just finished up the 1st season with my Virginia Cavaliers. I'd say it was a decent season. Finished at 7-6 with a bowl victory over SDSU in the New Mexico Bowl.

Here is my website I created with all the important info from the dynasty. Each game is recorded & edited.

http://ndalum.webs.com/VirginiaFootball/Home.html
Wow, that is an impressive website. Always good to finish the season with a bowl win especially if it puts you above the .500 mark. Hopefully you start bringing in some solid recruits to compete for a title in the tough ACC.
As for me, I just finished my first season in my West Virginia dynasty & am pleasantly surprised at how well we did (heisman difficulty playing/recruiting). After losing to Maryland early in the season, we ended up winning out and beating Oklahoma in a fantastic game that ended in a 30-27 OT win for us in the Fiesta bowl in AZ. The final record was 12-1 (8-0). Geno Smith was a dual threat for us and was named 1st team All Big East as a JR quarterback. He, along with every other skill player on offense will be returning. We lose 3 of our 4 starting D lineman and 2 linebackers though, while also losing 4 O lineman. We should be a tough team to beat coming into 2012.

TCU was moved into the Big East before the '11 season & it seems we already have a great rivalry going with them as we beat them in a tough game at their place. Boise won the MWC in their inagural season & Neveda, Hawaii & Fresno also fared pretty well in their new conference. Starting in '12, New Mexico & Wyoming will be moved from the MWC to the WAC. Army & Navy will also join Conf. USA "east" division and UAB will move from the east to the west division. BYU & Notre Dame will stay as the only Independent teams in the country.
Utah (13-0) won the National Title beating FSU
Old 08-17-2011, 06:00 PM   #74
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

Well im in year 7, 2 year as HC at West virgina the first year i won it all. I started out as a HC at Idaho. 3 winning season 1 bowl victory and 1 losing season. Im using a regulation style dyn. so the landscape has changed alot but some weird things have happened.
Texas has been horriable they dropped down to the MWC for a year and theya re always in the bottom half of the big12. and USC and the ducks are 99's across the board. UCF has won the championship and is always rated in the top 10. Just some weird things going on.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 14

-first 3 years was at HI as their OC...1 losing season, 2 winning seasons with a bowl win my last year
-OC at Cal for one year, ran the table but lost to USC in the championship game. Finished #7 in the nation
-Took the OC job at a very talented UGA program for 3 years. SEC was tough but had winning records every year and won the SEC title my final year there with a 15-14 win at back-to-back National Champions Alabama, broke their 28 game home winning streak and beat them by 2 points in the SEC Championship game. Lost at Tennessee that year but finished #3 with a BCS bowl win
- Major changes in every conference during this offseason, no more small schools like Troy or USF going unbeaten in weak conferences
- Assumed the HC position at Miami for two seasons. Lost at Penn State, but won the ACC Title and won a BCS bowl game finishing again at #3
- Second year at Miami had a 99 Senior QB throwing to 95, 92, and 88 rated Senior WR's. Never had an offensive with so much talent and I've been playing football games since 10 Yard Fight. "Death from Above" was my team motto. Perfect season capped with a National Championship
- Taking my favorite school to the promised land left me hungry to rebuild a once proud program, Tennessee had dropped to a two star program in the SEC that had the 500 lbs gorillas in my dynasty, Bama and Oklahoma battling it out for the SEC title. Took the Vols from a 3-9 season the year before I joined to an impressive 10-3 record.
- 4-0 so far in my second season as the HC of Tenn. Going to be using SEClite's Heisman settings from now on. Switched recruiting to Heisman as well and enjoying the challenge.
*******NC Champs and random things so far in my dynasty******
- Lane Kiffin got fired his first year from USC and hasn't landed a job since lolololololololol
- Boise has won 2 NC's
- The Sooners and Crimson Tide have each won back to back NC's
- Only small school to make it to the NC has been Toledo, I destroyed them with my Miami squad.
- June Jones got fired from SMU and is now the OC at ULL
- After 4 terrible years at Texas, Mack Brown got canned and is the HC at UAB...they are doing no better than Texas was
- LSU finally went down to 4 stars after producing only one winning season, also, this is the first year in a long time their not rated a 99 overall.
I have to say if you see only one custom entrance, watch Georgias when their hosting a rival, UGA (their dog) will actually bark and jump at the other teams players lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #76
Banned

AgentofChaos's Arena

OVR: 0

For my career, I'm starting off as the OC at Western Kentucky. I wanted to start somewhere small that had also hired a new offensive coordinator and already had a offensive minded coach. My two hopes were Western Kentucky, and New Mexico. Lucky Coach Taggert of Western Kentucky called, and I will be starting my coaching career under coach Taggert. I will be studing and perfecting the Pro Style Offense. ( I am going to use whatever offense the head coach runs until I either and/or working under a Defensive minded Head Coach or I am the Head Coach ).
Old 08-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #77
Banned

AgentofChaos's Arena

The Contract
( * represent goals that there is no negative if not completed )

3yr Deal with Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

Goals

500+ rushing yards each season
* Win 8 games in a season
* 2000+ total offensive yards each season
7+ passing TD in one season
* 10+ points per game in each season
2400+ total offensive yards in a season
Win 4 games in a season
2000+ total offensive yards in a season
Old 08-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebalishish
Im Colorado HC. First season starting QB went down for whole season, while my starting running back went down the whole season except for the bowl game. Finished 10-3. Won Bowl Game. New season I lost my confrence opener to UCLA. My starting QB went down for 3 weeks, my back up went down in the third quarter for 7 weeks. While playing the fourth quarter my 3rd string got hurt. My punter was my QB for the remaining of the quarter. I was losing 14-10 1:00 left and on my 20. I had no chance.
lol dude that blows
Old 08-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #79
Banned

AgentofChaos's Arena

While reviewing the very few players that had Western Kentucky as a Top 10 in their places of wanting to go. ( only 30 prospects interested within their top 10 ). I knew for the long term benfit to the program I would need to redshirt most of the freshman we had, and also a few Seniors, Juniors, and Sophmores. The following players HC Taggert, DC Lance Guidry, and myself.

Redshirted Players for 2011 are the following:

HB Quarherio Morgan Fr/67 ( class/ rating )
HB Keyshawn Simpson Jr/57
WR Joe Brand Fr/63
WR Rico Brown So/54
TE Mitchell Henry Fr/59
RT Cameron Clemmons So/55
LG Curtis Williams Fr/66
RE Bo Adebayo Sr/62
DT James Hervey Jr/56
LOLB Tarren Williams Fr/62
MLB Andrew Jackson So/62
CB Eric Berry Fr/61
FS Champ Lewis Fr/59

Hopefully with our offseason training program this will help make Western Kentucky a force in The Sun Belt Conference.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:38 PM   #80
Banned

AgentofChaos's Arena

Preseason Outlook for 2011 Season

118th out of 120th ranking
9th out of 9 in The Sun Belt Conference
Troy Trojans favored to win The Sun Belt Conference
Oklahoma ranked #1
Oklahoma vs Alabama in National Title Game

Preseason Heisman Watch

QB Andrew Luck Jr/RS Standford
QB Kellen Moore SR/RS Boise State
HB LaMichael James JR/RS Oregon
QB Denard Robinson JR Michigan
WR Justin Blackmon JR/RS Oklahoma State

Western Kentucky PreSeason Awards

HB/KR Bobby Rainey SR/RS 1st Team All-Sun Belt

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »