Home

NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #81
Banned

AgentofChaos's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

Gameplan for the upcoming season

Recruiting: To recruit as many 2 star and higher prospects as possible. QB & K are needed just to meet roster requirements. Most of the postitons on offense and defense are lacking starters and depth. Immediate postions of concern are QB,TE,T,OLB,CB,FS, and Kicker.

Gameplan for season:

A big concern on offense is the passing game. QB Jakes in practice has shown great speed but his accuarcy is horrible. With this being a big concern, running the football on 1st and 2nd down successfully will be a must. Having stud RB Rainey will help. Also with controling the clock will put less pressure on the defense. Using QB Jakes speed ability in shotgun formation and then having him also run for first downs will also be a way to utilized his skill set.

Now on defense there is not much impact talent on that side of the ball. Hopefully a few players on that side of the ball will help make defensive stops and cause a few turnovers. With the offense running a ball control/ eat the clock offense it should help the defense with how many times during a game they will have to stop the opposing team.

Special Teams seems to be a postitve for the most part. FG's, Punts, and Kickoff returns to not seem to be of concern. Though defending kickoff returns there seems to be a potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #82
Banned

AgentofChaos's Arena

First game of the season

at Kentucky Wildcats 0-0 ( 0-0 )

a rain storm of a game players falling down left and right.

Western Kentucky 12 283yds total offense 209rush/74 passing
Kentucky 20 158yds total offense 113 rush/45 passing

I had a 9 to 7 lead at halftime. The offense would stall in the redzone. QB Kawaun Jakes pass was terrible luckly with his speed he was able to assist in moving the ball down the field. Kentucky ran the 3rd quarter opening kickoff for six, and controlled the game from that point on. We had the ball with 1:45 left but was unable to get the ball in the enzone

Old 08-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #83
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Currently sitting at 3-2 overall, 2-1 in the MAC with Temple. My passing is atrocious at best. I lost my star rusher for 3 weeks and his just as good backup for 5 weeks before that. Both should be ready to come back this week, and if not, they are going to play anyways. I've done an admirable job at rushing, but not having your 92 and 90 overall backs really hurts that part of your game. Passing is progressing, but still ugly. The goal of 7+ passing touchdowns is getting closer, but still a struggle. I was really hoping to put together a Heisman quality season with that star back after last seasons great year. Doubt it'll happen, but I'm still gunning for the single game record with him.

Up next is Bowling Green at home. I've signed two guards, a wide receiver, two corners, and a tackle so far. I still have one more year with the Owls, so I'm hoping some of these guys will come in and bolster my struggling offensive line. I have a lot of young guys playing or low rated juniors and seniors. Lane Kiffin and his staff are all sitting at 20% or less approval rating - maybe I'll get a look. I'd like to move up the ranks as an OC, but doubt I will leave until my contract is up.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 08-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #84
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I went backwards in year 2. After going 9-4 in year one and losing the ACC Championship to boot, I regressed in year 2.

Miami Hurricanes.

We started out on fire going 7-2 and ranked 10th headed into a showdown with Notre Dame in Southbend. We lost a heartbreaking OT loss. Well that spiraled into a loss vs NC State at home and then a loss on the road (and second straight year) to BC. So from number 10 and a shot an an ACC title game and an Orange Bowl birth we stumble to a disheartening finish and lose our bowl game to UCONN to finish the year 7-6.

We had a fantastic recruiting class though and I really se this team turning the corner in year 3. We open at home vs Florida and then go on the road at Penn State, so we will find out quickly where we are in the national title picture.

Ryan Williams is our starting QB as Morris went down in year 2 for the season and Williams really looked sharp for the mot part. Our defense was the achilles heal in year 2 and I expect an improvement.

If not I am well on my way to being fired!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »