Home

NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 12:59 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

1 year down as DC for an awful TB school...went 3-9 including 2 losses giving up 80+ i think :P ended up with like 82 job security, sined one year extension (mine was one year) and started over at 41% I pplan on becomin HC and building them up to a powerhouse
Old 07-16-2011, 02:49 AM   #10
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21

can you not play with more then one team? i usually play with my favorite 4 teams but it only lets me play as one team... did they change that or am i missing something? nevermind found a solution.
Minnestoa Vikings
cubs, rays
01 Miami
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...442:1245035641
check out my other teams
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...:1;web:1;sku:2

Last edited by aimiami; 07-16-2011 at 02:59 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:19 AM   #11
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

Not well... 2-8 as the San Jose State OC... then again, we did beat UCLA and last year IRL they won only one game. We are rated all D's. Some decent recruits are leaning my way though, so things may be looking up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 04:32 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

In my first season of OD with a buddy of mine. I'm Southern Miss, he's The U. So far, its not really going as planned lol...

I shot for the moon in scheduling Oklahoma, Alabama, and Oregon in weeks one, two, and four respectively. Did well against OK and Bama but came up just short in both games, starting the season 0-2. I managed to get by Oregon though, and I'm 3-0 in conference play. So I'm sitting on 4-2 in my bye week, with next week's Houston being the only real threat left on the schedule.

I'm hoping for a 10-2 fininsh with a conference championship and a decent bowl game to roll into next year strong.

My buddy isn't doing so hot either, losing to Bama in week three and then losing his conference opener to Clemson the following week. He's ranked number 20 though thanks to his wins over a ranked Virginia Tech and a top five team who I can't remember right now.

Last edited by cl34v4g3; 07-16-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:37 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
Not well... 2-8 as the San Jose State OC... then again, we did beat UCLA and last year IRL they won only one game. We are rated all D's. Some decent recruits are leaning my way though, so things may be looking up.
Ha, I'm 0-5 as the DC there. I am afraid I am going to get fired even though the real problem is my offense who has scored a whopping 10.0 points a game. How am I supposed to have any decent stats as a defense when my offense can't even get, but one or two first downs a quarter?

It also doesn't help that my last game I had 2 defensive possessions where New Mexico State started inside my 30 in the 1st quarter and another right at midfield. How am I supposed to keep them from scoring when they start out in FG range?

― Plato
Old 07-16-2011, 04:38 AM   #14
Rookie

slingstone's Arena

OVR: 0

South Carolina is 6-0 so far, with me playing as DC. Of course, me and my roommate are just playing at Varsity level, but only controlling one side of the ball has meant it has been reasonably challenging. Watching the offense screw up has been raising the old blood pressure on a regular basis. Seriously, some of our early games had almost as much scoring from my defense as our offense.

Old 07-16-2011, 04:45 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Started off as the OC for NMSU, went 4-8 completed all goals except win 6 games. Contract was up after 1st year so went round and round the carosel lol
Wound up as the OC for southern miss.

Currently 7-3 in week 13 probably fixing to get hammered by #4 UCF 10-0, but only need one more win to complete all goals so I got that going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 05:23 AM   #16
Rookie

irishdevil15's Arena

OVR: 1

Starting off as an OC with Washington St. Things are going alright so far,
3-5 record with the only big win coming at Arizona. My starting RB went down for the season with a broken collarbone but my backup has filled in nicely. Although I tell myself I'm going to have a balanced team, it's not really at all as I'm 2nd in the nation in passing and around 100 in rushing yards. Hopefully I can make it to a bowl game and get WSU headed on the right track. Excited for the offseason to see what job opportunities await and the whole process goes with searching for a new school to coach.

Good Luck to everyone else in their dynasties!
San Diego Chargers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »