Home

NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 05:37 AM   #17
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Ha, I'm 0-5 as the DC there. I am afraid I am going to get fired even though the real problem is my offense who has scored a whopping 10.0 points a game. How am I supposed to have any decent stats as a defense when my offense can't even get, but one or two first downs a quarter?

It also doesn't help that my last game I had 2 defensive possessions where New Mexico State started inside my 30 in the 1st quarter and another right at midfield. How am I supposed to keep them from scoring when they start out in FG range?
Yea, they are terrible. I am a decent player and averaging only 13 a game controlling the Offense. Just horrible. D came up big for me last game though. Beat Navy 13-10 in OT as the D shut them out in the extra possesion. I move to 3-8 lol.

On the getting fired aspect, how are your goals? For the offense, mine are pretty easy. 500 rushin yards, 7 Passing TDs, 10+ pts a game, 2,400 total yards..... not too bad
Old 07-16-2011, 06:42 AM   #18
Rookie

sebalishish's Arena

OVR: 2

Im Colorado HC. First season starting QB went down for whole season, while my starting running back went down the whole season except for the bowl game. Finished 10-3. Won Bowl Game. New season I lost my confrence opener to UCLA. My starting QB went down for 3 weeks, my back up went down in the third quarter for 7 weeks. While playing the fourth quarter my 3rd string got hurt. My punter was my QB for the remaining of the quarter. I was losing 14-10 1:00 left and on my 20. I had no chance.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:43 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

started 0-5 and ended 5-7 with Memphis as OC
then,... "game over bug".... can not proceed from week 15
Old 07-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #20
Rookie

Finished up my two year contract with southern miss. Then signed a 3 year deal with or st, but left after year one with a prestige.

Signed a 2 year OC deal with a unranked 3 star prestige florida with a 91 offense, playing game 1 against KSU now up 7-0 with 1:04 left in 1st qtr.

Next stop a HC gig haha.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:35 AM   #21
Rookie

Also meant to add check out what florida had me set up with right when I signed with them, no recruiting required lol.

QB: Adam Pierce SR 92 ovr 79 spd 99 thp 90 tha

2 QB: Cortez Jackson SO 88 ovr 89 spd 86 thp 84 tha

HB: Jay Banks SR 94 ovr 92 spd 95 btk

HB: Ricky Marshall SR 91 ovr 94 spd 88 btk

Also just wondering what everyone would do at the QB position?
At first I started Pierce simply because of the slightly better ratings to maybe try and go undefeated but just lost my game against TENN to make me 2-1, so I was thinking of switching to Jackson because its easier to scramble and by the time he was a junior and a senior he would be awesome so what y'all think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 10:12 AM   #22
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMamba
Also meant to add check out what florida had me set up with right when I signed with them, no recruiting required lol.

QB: Adam Pierce SR 92 ovr 79 spd 99 thp 90 tha

2 QB: Cortez Jackson SO 88 ovr 89 spd 86 thp 84 tha

HB: Jay Banks SR 94 ovr 92 spd 95 btk

HB: Ricky Marshall SR 91 ovr 94 spd 88 btk

Also just wondering what everyone would do at the QB position?
At first I started Pierce simply because of the slightly better ratings to maybe try and go undefeated but just lost my game against TENN to make me 2-1, so I was thinking of switching to Jackson because its easier to scramble and by the time he was a junior and a senior he would be awesome so what y'all think?

3* Prestige My Heiny!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #23
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Ha, I'm 0-5 as the DC there. I am afraid I am going to get fired even though the real problem is my offense who has scored a whopping 10.0 points a game. How am I supposed to have any decent stats as a defense when my offense can't even get, but one or two first downs a quarter?

It also doesn't help that my last game I had 2 defensive possessions where New Mexico State started inside my 30 in the 1st quarter and another right at midfield. How am I supposed to keep them from scoring when they start out in FG range?
After winning a steller 4 games in 2 seasons combined you couldnt PAY ME to coach these guys again . Good luck to both of you guys!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #24
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMamba
Started off as the OC for NMSU, went 4-8 completed all goals except win 6 games. Contract was up after 1st year so went round and round the carosel lol
Wound up as the OC for southern miss.

Currently 7-3 in week 13 probably fixing to get hammered by #4 UCF 10-0, but only need one more win to complete all goals so I got that going.
Did they choose to let you go after year 1 or did you decide to leave? I assume your contract was 2 years?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »