Home

NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2011, 12:45 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

11-3. SEC Champs! Beat Bama 35-31! Very exciting game!
Beat Texas Tech 38-31! Came from behind to win!
Rushed for 4871 and 46tds as a team. Had 3 players with 12 or more rushing TDS.
Leading rusher Devin Jones broke Herschel Walkers school record for yards in a season.
New record is 1939 yards.
He won the Doak Walker award.
Passed for 2971 and 32tds. put up 41.4 ppg.
Joe Williams passed for 2471 yards 26tds and 15ints.
Signed 4 year extension. completed 13 of 15 goals.
Really excited about my 2nd year as HC at UGA. Should compete for another SEC title and a National Title.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 10:28 AM   #66
Rookie

11-2 this year! 7-2 in SEC. Losses to Miami and UCF.
Beat Boise in the Fiesta Bowl 44-37 in OT.
Devin Jones rushed for 1847 and 19 TDs. Finished his career with 4,000+ yards and 42 TDs.
Joe Williams had 3,000+ yards passing and 29 TDs 6 picks.
Good year. Heartbreaking loss to UCF 28-29.
Turned the ball over too much agaisnt Miami lost 17-31.
Lost 6 starters on O and 9 on D.
But, I did get the number 5 recruiting class and the number one player in the nation.
Hopefully we can win it all
Old 08-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 9

Just curious, when you guys go to new teams were they running the same offence as your offence? Like if I have a "spread" playbook could I get a job offer from say Wisconsin?
Old 08-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

Finally won my 1st NC with DUKE.Took 6 seasons.Had a dogfight with UNC last game of the season,won by 3.had a nasty ACC conf championship game went was down by 7 with less than a min left,3rd and long threw a screen to my all world HB who runs it for 50yds to take the game into ot.3 overtimes later I win by TD.National chamionship game i win agaisnt Fresno state 14-0.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:43 PM   #69
Rookie

Shankssta's Arena

HC at Oklahoma (I used Bob Stoops) I beat Notre Dame in the first season and had the top recruiting class. I didn't get the achievement for some reason. I'm currently in my 2nd season, I convinced Landry Jones to stay for his senior year. I won at TCU in the first game 22-15 after stopping them on the 5 yard line in the final seconds.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #70
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

I started out as HC at Washington State thinking I'd be able to build them up. In my third season my starting QB was a 69 overall and I lost a bunch of games. Even though I don't think I should have been fired, I was and my only HC offer was at Rice who was in terrible shape. So I tried to get the OC job at Houston and they passed on me so I was left with OC at Marshal and DC at Hawaii. Being a WVU alum, I chose Hawaii and I also think it will be easier to pass my goals with them then it would trying to run a offense with another crap QB. Pretty exciting to me. Just makes me mad because I just signed the #20 class with Washington State and brought in the #1 HB!!! But the Cougs will definitely be on my schedule!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 03:41 AM   #71
Rookie

Jsan915's Arena

OVR: 3

Started a new dynasty as an OC for Iwoa State. Dud pretty good went 9-4 despite playing the whole season with my 3rd string QB. I made to the holiday bowl but got destroyed by stanford only scored 1 TD while they scored 75 points.

My 1st dynasty is a HC with USF and turn them into the kings of the big east four championships and i have been with the team for 7 years. Then I added UCF, VT, PSU and i always play wisconsin before the conference games even started. But rutgers, WVU, and UCONN are the only original big east teams that can beat me but not by much. That no huddle by WVU and UCONN, I cant stop it at all. Its really tough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 07:53 AM   #72
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I just finished up the 1st season with my Virginia Cavaliers. I'd say it was a decent season. Finished at 7-6 with a bowl victory over SDSU in the New Mexico Bowl.

Here is my website I created with all the important info from the dynasty. Each game is recorded & edited.

http://ndalum.webs.com/VirginiaFootball/Home.html

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »