Home

Cannot Score!!

This is a discussion on Cannot Score!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cannot Score!!

I can not play offense on this years game for nothing. I'm fine on defense, but I cannot score. Any advice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 03:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Cannot Score!!

sliders? im having a helluva time in the redzone. i march it down throats but cannot punch it in!
GO BLUE!
Old 07-14-2011, 04:30 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by admijosco
sliders? im having a helluva time in the redzone. i march it down throats but cannot punch it in!
I've had the same problem in some games. Just pounded it with Army the last game, though so problem solved haha.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:33 AM   #4
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Yea same, the redzone can be really difficult. I've been stuffed at the one yard line like 5 times now. Passing is a lot more difficult this year, but running is easier.. It's kinda weird.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:35 AM   #5
Rookie

Power O follow blocks is working well for me. A little play action after I set up the run and some 4 wr sets with the rb doing a blue route to the sideline works on occasion for little dump offs. Do yourself a favor. Go into practice mode for 45 mins and try out a couple different running plays and passing plays. That should get you started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 04:56 AM   #6
Rookie

I haven't been having too much difficulty scoring this year, but offense does seem a bit more difficult this year (I play All-American btw)

Typically I like to air it out and throw 80% of the time if not more, this year it seems a lot harder to throw, a lot of slant routes are hard to complete and I've been throwing a lot of INTS

I've been forced to evolve and have started to develop a decent running game. It may not be my offense of choice but it works

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »