Home

Auburn in NCAA 12

This is a discussion on Auburn in NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 06:07 AM   #1
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5
Auburn in NCAA 12

Ok I've seen it happen again and again for almost 10 years. It's beginning to seem like Auburn never gets the ratings it deserves. I mean I'm seeing guys like T'Sharvan Bell, who is our best corner despite what few may say, and definitely deserves a better overall than Neiko Thorpe. Then Eltoro Freeman gets put as an impact player. Seriously? What did he do last season that makes in one of the top 3 players on Auburn's roster this year? Same goes for Philip Lutz at TE. He's good, but not an impact player. If I were to name our impact players, it'd be Dyer, Nosa Eugae, and Emory Blake. Those guys are some of the top players we'll be putting on the field this year. And Emory only gets an 85? And Trovon Reed, one of the fastest, most elusive, best WRs in his class is all the way down the depth chart at a 74? Wow. That guy is going to start people... They rate Auburn's players so low for a reigning national championship team, but still rank us #12 in the game when EA clearly made teams below Auburn better on both sides of the ball? That's ridiculous. Alabama comes into this season not doing jack last season and gets a #2 overall rating and A overall players across the board. I mean McCarron AND Phillip Sims for Bama have an 86 overall rating at QB. WTF! Both have never started a college game in their life and the one time McCarron goes in he gets the piss beat out of him by an Auburn defense. This seems VERY biased to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
Banned

Jhawk513's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Auburn in NCAA 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
Ok I've seen it happen again and again for almost 10 years. It's beginning to seem like Auburn never gets the ratings it deserves. I mean I'm seeing guys like T'Sharvan Bell, who is our best corner despite what few may say, and definitely deserves a better overall than Neiko Thorpe. Then Eltoro Freeman gets put as an impact player. Seriously? What did he do last season that makes in one of the top 3 players on Auburn's roster this year? Same goes for Philip Lutz at TE. He's good, but not an impact player. If I were to name our impact players, it'd be Dyer, Nosa Eugae, and Emory Blake. Those guys are some of the top players we'll be putting on the field this year. And Emory only gets an 85? And Trovon Reed, one of the fastest, most elusive, best WRs in his class is all the way down the depth chart at a 74? Wow. That guy is going to start people... They rate Auburn's players so low for a reigning national championship team, but still rank us #12 in the game when EA clearly made teams below Auburn better on both sides of the ball? That's ridiculous. Alabama comes into this season not doing jack last season and gets a #2 overall rating and A overall players across the board. I mean McCarron AND Phillip Sims for Bama have an 86 overall rating at QB. WTF! Both have never started a college game in their life and the one time McCarron goes in he gets the piss beat out of him by an Auburn defense. This seems VERY biased to me.
maybe your just a biased auburn fan?
Old 07-14-2011, 06:11 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

You do realize that NCAA 12 for the XBOX 360 and PS3 do not include actual players?

― Plato
Old 07-14-2011, 06:28 AM   #4
Rookie

Hope u enjoyed ur one moment in tha son man. Lemme know how THIS season turns out. Ur kinda rebuilding so it's understandable that ur not rated that high, and bama did have another top recruiting class. I wouldn't say we didn't do jack **** when we had a 10 win season, but our standards are high so we will have a better year this year and oh yeah, beat tha hell outta y'all at y'alls place. Enjoy
Old 07-14-2011, 06:28 AM   #5
Rookie

sun* btw lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 06:32 AM   #6
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

You have a case of myteamisthebestanditalwayswillbebecauseimafan syndrome. More commonly known as being biased or a homer.. It's pretty standard..

Auburn is rated correctly, they're a very good team but they aren't as good as they were last year, so don't expect them to be rated and play like last years team.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #7
Rookie

#rammerjammeryellowhammer
Old 07-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
You have a case of myteamisthebestanditalwayswillbebecauseimafan syndrome. More commonly known as being biased or a homer.. It's pretty standard..

Auburn is rated correctly, they're a very good team but they aren't as good as they were last year, so don't expect them to be rated and play like last years team.
Lol it's really not that. I just had to get my rant over with so I'd feel better. Just one of those things. But I don't think Auburn's the best team by any means, it's just I see teams getting overrated on the game every year, and the one year I thought Auburn might be overrated in NCAA's existence, it doesn't happen. It seems like they're always underrated. I wasn't expecting top 10, don't get me wrong, but EA didn't even give them the stats that a #12 overall team would have.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »