Home

Starting an Online Dynasty, advice needed...

This is a discussion on Starting an Online Dynasty, advice needed... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
How should I set up the Big East in my OD?

So I'm starting an Online Dynasty with some friends. We've customized some of the Conferences to set up 3 users, in 4 Conferences.

Here is what we have so far...

User teams...
Boise St, Oregon, Cal - Pac 12
OSU, Michigan, Nebraska - Big 10
WVU, Toledo, UConn - Big East
Arkansas, Maryland, South Carolina - SEC

1 - Swap Vanderbilt and Maryland, Vandy goes to the ACC and Maryland moves to the SEC to give the SEC 3 user teams...

2 - I am playing as Toledo. I have moved them to the Big East, which gives the Big East 3 user teams... I also moved TCU from the MWC to the Big East since they are moving there anyway in 2012... I replaced them in the MWC with independent BYU... Who does BYU think they are trying to be independent anyway? Notre Dame West???

3 - I swapped Boise State and Colorado, Boise moves to the Pac 12 to give them 3 user teams, and Colorado move to the MWC and creates a nice Colorado vs Colorado St Conference Rivalry...

What do you think so far?

Couple other things I was thinking about doing... Since I've been reading that most of the BCS Conferences are moving towards 12 teams and a Conf Title game, I was thinking who else I could add to the Big East? I found an article that suggested the possible merger between the Big East and the Mountain West that might look something like this...

East
UConn, Syracuse, Rutgers, Pitt, WVU, Cincinnati, Louisville, USF

West
San Diego St., UNLV, New Mexico, Colorado St., BYU, Air Force, Wyoming, TCU

I would probably remove Wyoming and add Colorado to keep the CU and CSU rivalry. But I'm also not really sold on having 16 teams... Also, I'm not sure what would happen to the MWC if it took all of their good teams lol.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

psn - CeeGee

Last edited by cgalligan; 07-14-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Starting an Online Dynasty, advice needed...

I was thinking about maybe adding Notre Dame into the Big East mix... Does that make sense? I know they play Big East in hoops.

What do you guys think?

psn - CeeGee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »