Home

I dont' know if this is a bug or glitch but. . .

This is a discussion on I dont' know if this is a bug or glitch but. . . within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I dont' know if this is a bug or glitch but. . .

in my baylor dynasty last night in two separate games. opposing wr's would have one foot out of bounds and one in and be called inbounds.

on play 1 it was 4th and 13, qb throws to the sideline, wr tries to make a tip toe catch, except his right foot is out of bounds and he toes drags his left foot, call on the field was correct incompletion. It gets review and the review overturns it and the slow mo review CLEARLY showed he had a foot out of bounds before the ball got to him. Whatever I'm up by 13 with 1:20 left I'll regroup.

big game against tamu I"m 15 they are 4. tamu is drivingwr screen they fumble my olb picks it up and is gone has a guy running with him and is being chased down, I move the lb to see if I can use the blocker as a blocker and instead the blocker moves into my way not actually making an attempt to block the player, I get tackled at the 3 and have to settle for a field goal(I was trying to stat whore for rg3). tamu takes the kick off drives right back down the field( I love and hate you fuller and tannehill) on 3rd and 5 from the 14 tannehill drops back, the wr on the right runs what looks like a curl, runs tot he corner of the endzone, again one foot is fully and completely out of bounds. great throw he catches it, still standing out of bounds. td. I challenge, play stands. I won the game 20-17 on a td I scored with 1:01 left in the game.

I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
Rookie

y2j469's Arena

Re: I dont' know if this is a bug or glitch but. . .

In college football only one foot is required inbounds for a completed catch.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
Rookie

marxshut's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah but you can't put the other one down out of bounds before dragging the second foot or even have the foot out of bounds then come back in play and make the catch.

I had a similar play last night where I caught a ball and came down on both feet at the same time but one was slightly OB and it was ruled incomplete.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2j469
In college football only one foot is required inbounds for a completed catch.
I've had this happen too a couple times. Worst part is that it's ruled incomplete and then reviewed and overturned.

This isn't dragging one foot in. There's receivers who will strafe towards the quarterback, both feet set with one out of bounds and one in bounds, catch the ball and be called in-bounds.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
Rookie

y2j469's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxshut
Yeah but you can't put the other one down out of bounds before dragging the second foot or even have the foot out of bounds then come back in play and make the catch.

I had a similar play last night where I caught a ball and came down on both feet at the same time but one was slightly OB and it was ruled incomplete.
Sorry I misread the original post. That does sound like weird issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Had the same problem. made me lose a game too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »