Home

NCAA 12 (PS3) freezes on start-up, any suggestions?

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 (PS3) freezes on start-up, any suggestions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #33
NCAA Football Series

DobzimusPrime's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 12 (PS3) freezes on start-up, any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjepting
Mine froze for the first time last night. I played my first online game on NCAA 12 and my opponent conceded defeat. I exited the game and then it froze trying to save my stats. Restarted my xbox and it wouldn't let me get pass the load screen. I have FAIRDALE KINGS roster and also I have one that's just coaches. I don't remember the name of that one right now. I'll post that later. My favorite team is set as South Carolina. Hope this helps!
Would you be willing to help me find a fix for this crash? If you want to help, DON'T DELETE ANY FILES! You can use method C (LOW IMPACT) in the following thread to avoid the crash in the meantime: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ess-start.html.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #34
NCAA Football Series

DobzimusPrime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjepting
Mine froze for the first time last night. I played my first online game on NCAA 12 and my opponent conceded defeat. I exited the game and then it froze trying to save my stats. Restarted my xbox and it wouldn't let me get pass the load screen. I have FAIRDALE KINGS roster and also I have one that's just coaches. I don't remember the name of that one right now. I'll post that later. My favorite team is set as South Carolina. Hope this helps!
The first time it froze, when saving stats after exiting game, do you know what date/time that was? Also, what console (360/PS3) were you on and what was your Gamertag/profile? I need that info to look up the freeze. Thanks!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsioux
well..I deleted and reloaded my profile ( Penn State-same team i picked as before ) and deleted and reloaded my gamingtailgate rosters...deleted demo before all of that and was able to get into a online quick match

...does the roster always need to load every time you leave online after a game ? why ?

..and I only did this through team builder again if I remember correctly ...?

I fear its only a temporary fix ..?

PS3 - well, ..after doing what I did last night..today it connected online from the start screen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #36
Rookie

PS3 - in addition- I dont rememver the roster having to keep loading every time you left a game or online lobby area last year -is that normal ?

along with my above posts,.. I went into online quick match screen and that was fine but as I tried to leave it and and it told me I lost connection-that EA servers were down..and thenI reconnected through teambuilder again...after coming back here to type some more,the connection was lost again..but I reconnected through the normal online section icon
Old 07-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #37
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5

I was having the problem so I went in (PS3) and deleted my roster file and I was able to get into the game. Then I just re-downloaded the rosters from gamingtailgate and I havent had the problem occur again.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #38
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

This just happened to me this AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 11

Well since this seems to be where all the EA guys are, I'll post here, that my ncaa 12 keeps freezing while playing the game (xbox360), usually towards the end of the game, and yes I did download team builders from years past, do you think that is the issue?

Thanks

Last edited by malky; 09-21-2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: to state the system
Old 09-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #40
NCAA Football Series

DobzimusPrime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Well since this seems to be where all the EA guys are, I'll post here, that my ncaa 12 keeps freezing while playing the game (xbox360), usually towards the end of the game, and yes I did download team builders from years past, do you think that is the issue?

Thanks
That seems like a different issue than what I was talking about. To see all the info on the now fixed Press Start crash, refer to this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ess-start.html. We've verified that the Press Start crash has been fixed with Patch 2, so nobody should be seeing that anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »