Home

*The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

This is a discussion on *The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #57
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: *The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
7 overtimes.

after those 4 big plays you see, I was shut. down. craziest game ive ever played
7 OTs? Damn..... that's freaking insane
Old 07-16-2011, 12:41 AM   #58
Pro

cranes74us's Arena

OVR: 3

Whats wrong with progression?
Old 07-16-2011, 12:47 AM   #59
Banned

CardinalStrong05's Arena

OVR: 0

Once buckeye and gatorbait's rosters come out I think I'm going to fire up my dynasty with Louisville. I plan on starting Will Stein and using Teddy Bridgewater in the gator heavy and wildcat packages until Stein starts to struggle, then i'll have no problem handing the offense to the freshmen. I also plan on using the CPU vs CPU broadcast cam to scout the team I'll be playing. So example in week 1 I'll watch Florida International's first game to get an idea on what to expect.

I've got some really solid freshmen/sophmore talent and I'm very excited to see what they can do. In recruiting I'm going to try and recreate some of Louisville's 2012 recruiting class the best I can, sucks that we can't edit height and weight or it would be easy. I'm going to also edit all LB's before I play them and lower jump by 30-40 points to get rid of superman linebackers. If needed I'll be editing players down if I see too many 99's and 90+ in general.

Overall I'm hoping to win 5-7 games and get a top 40 recruiting class. Then I'll do all the conference moves, including moving TCU to the Big East. If all goes well I should be in the top half of the conference in 2012.

I'll be updating here often so look out.

One question: Do you guys think it would be a good idea to a solo online dynasty that way I can recruit from the web and create stories or should I just stick to offline and not have to worry about EA servers?

Last edited by CardinalStrong05; 07-16-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:55 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just finished Season 1 as HC David Cutcliffe at Duke (Simmed all games). Tied the FBS single season turnaround record (8 1/2 games) by improving the team to 12-1 from 3-9. Only loss was in reg season finale vs FAU (35-24) when starting QB Sean Renfree was knocked out early. Won Armed Forces Bowl over San Diego State 30-28 (first bowl victory in 50 years). Finished season ranked #25 in the Coaches Poll. JR QB Sean Renfree won the Heisman Trophy and Walter Camp Award. On AA recruiting landed 14 3-star and 7 2-star recruits in-season. Reached 6 of 10 coaching goals and had 89% job security.

Accomplished this by moving Duke from the ACC to the Independents and scheduling the 12 worst teams in FBS (combined final record 24-120). Ran a balanced R&S/Air Raid/Pistol Hybrid (heavy on play action and draws) called the Stun & Shoot, defensively ran the 4-2-5. Might move the team back to the ACC in a few seasons when the team's talent is improved considerably.

Last edited by Jenkins; 07-16-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:30 AM   #61
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Just finished my first season with Bowling Green. We won the MAC Championship in a rematch with Western Michigan 31-24. 9 of my wins have came by 7 points or less, and 4 of those wins have been by 3 points or less. Biggest win of the year was definitely the shocker vs West Virginia, but in terms of points it was the 41-12 victory over Toledo.

My quarterback was sacked 39 times, tops in the MAC. QB threw for 3100+ yards, second behind Western Michigan's QB. Was also third in the MAC with 19 interceptions. Lead the conference in TD passes with 29.

HB had just over 1000 yards rushing and 10 td's. Finished 4th in the conference in rushing yards. QB also had 160 something on the ground. Not bad for all the sacks given up.

My leading WR had only 600+ yards receiving. He was out for 4 games due to injury. Western Michigan had two 1,000 yard receivers. One WR had 1300 yards and their TE hauled in a little over 1,000. Central Michigan had a guy catch 14 touchdown passes.

Big surprise saw two of my defenders make the All-American team. Had a first team defensive tackle and second team middle linebacker. (Maybe I should have chose to be defensive coordinator lol) 10-2 Miami Ohio was far and away the leader in All-MAC selections, with a good representation of the rest of the better teams sprinkled in.

Don't know the bowl destination yet. Shut it off directly after looking at stats. Will find out tomorrow after breakfast, lol.

Last edited by okstate19; 07-16-2011 at 05:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #62
Rookie

IronVictory's Arena

OVR: 8

It's been pretty awesome so far.

1st year: I was DC at San Jose State and went 11-3 (very frustrating, our losses were 10-7, 7-0, 14-7... our offense was the worst in the country by far).

2nd year: DC at Ole Miss (huge job offer, Ole Miss was 12-1 in 2011) and we won the national championship in 2012.

3rd year: HC at Boston College. I got a couple of job offers after the national title win and this was the best one.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

Started out as on OC at Buffalo. First season was middling. I went 6-6 and didn't make a bowl game due to the incredibly poor showing by me and my defense in the last game of the year against a 2-9 Bowling green team. Tough loss. I was offered the OC coordinator position at Virginia, but declined it in order to finish out the contract at Buffalo. My ultimate goal is to end up at my Alma Mater Arizona State and lead them to a national championship.

I started my second season and just got face pounded by Georgia. Luckily FCS northwest is up next. Stat padding time!
Old 07-16-2011, 10:45 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0
I played my first game as the OC at Toledo we played a FCS east and won 39-10. Next up we play Ohio State at Ohio State. They are rank #5 in the country and we are playing on regional tv. I hope I can pull the upset but I doubt that will happen. Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »