Home

360 Freezing Issues

This is a discussion on 360 Freezing Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 01:11 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 360 Freezing Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volz4lif3
I kno pal it sucks I can't get past the loading screen, where it says please wait. It just freezes right there, it's happened to me 6 times in a row.
This. Tried my disc in my roommates console and it worked though. I cant get the freaking game to load up though. It worked fine the first couple of days
Old 07-15-2011, 01:13 AM   #10
Rookie

Volz4lif3's Arena

OVR: 2

The disk works on my sons xbox, but freezes on mine during the loading press start screen everytime. I've deleted it from harddrive it still does it.

Also I put in another disk it works fine. It's just my NCAA, I don't understand..

Any more suggestions.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #11
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volz4lif3
The disk works on my sons xbox, but freezes on mine during the loading press start screen everytime. I've deleted it from harddrive it still does it.

Also I put in another disk it works fine. It's just my NCAA, I don't understand..

Any more suggestions.
Um switch xbox's with your son will he ever really know haha. I would actually just take the game back and get a new one. Remember last year people saying if you cleared something out like the cache or something that can fix the problem but dont quote me on that.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/9.../_online.html#
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 01:22 AM   #12
Rookie

PROTOHYPE's Arena

Wow this issue is back. I remember this happened a lot with NCAA 07 and Madden 08. NCAA 09 didn't have much freezing problems. lol sorry, NCAA 12 is the only game I've bought since then.

This morning, I played for about five minutes, to accept my online dynasty invite and I tried to add guys to my recruiting board and it froze...wonderful.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:11 AM   #13
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROTOHYPE
Wow this issue is back. I remember this happened a lot with NCAA 07 and Madden 08. NCAA 09 didn't have much freezing problems. lol sorry, NCAA 12 is the only game I've bought since then.

This morning, I played for about five minutes, to accept my online dynasty invite and I tried to add guys to my recruiting board and it froze...wonderful.
I'm crossing my fingers that when the Community Rosters come out, I won't have to ship my game back to Amazon if I find out it freezes
Old 07-15-2011, 02:23 AM   #14
Rookie

NDNathan's Arena

OVR: 3

The freezing issues in this game are as bad as they are in NCAA Basketball 10, another EA catastrophe (great game but game-killing freezes every other time I try to play). Funny that EA basketball and EA football are the only games I ever purchased that have this problem. I hope that it is just a buggy line of code that can be patched and that they don't just ignore it like they did with bball 10.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:35 AM   #15
Rookie

This worked for me. Change usernames at dashboard before you play NCAA. It should load fine. Then once it loads you can change back to your normal username. It's a pain but atleat u can play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 03:17 AM   #16
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

Mine's frozen 2 out of the past 3 times after a RTG game. Really frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »