Home

360 Freezing Issues

This is a discussion on 360 Freezing Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #193
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 360 Freezing Issues

Just wanted to give an update. I have had the game only freeze once in game (although it was a killer because I was about to pull off an upset...hmm, the game never seems to bug while I'm losing).

I still get a lot of menu freezes, although not nearly as many since I turned off ESPN Radio (don't care about baseball anyway, so no big loss). However, if I have a big list of recruits I'm trying to scroll through quickly I always freeze. Always. It doesn't matter whether I'm scrolling through on the list screen or while using the right stick to go recruit by recruit through the detailed view.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #194
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
A lot of freezes lately. I had two as my games were winding down and I had one the other night during recruiting.

It's so weird as I can play a 5 hour marathon and have no freezes and two days later get a freeze 25 minutes in.

So frustrating thinking the game could freeze anytime.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 360 Freezing Issues

Glad to know I am not the only one with this issue. I was playing last night with my offline dynasty w/ Colorado Vs. Uni. of Southern Cali and was trying to finish out the game and progress to the next game in the schedule.

A USC receiver catches the ball near their 20 yard line and it completely locks up on me. I have to turn off the console for it to work. The lack of "in game" saves is something that completely baffles me, it was in the last Madden for the XBox. It's in NBA 2k11 (which I utilize ALL the time).

Quote:
I've had NCAA Football '12 since about 4 or 5 days after its release and played probably 25, maybe 30 games total. I've encountered 4 freezes total. Completely random times too. The change up in difficulty between Varsity & All American is so great it makes the game incredibly frustrating, not enjoyable. It's once thing to lose, but to make it so that you're not even able to complete passes and consistently pick left and right is nuts. I've tried working with sliders that were available on Operation Sports' main page. It helped, still the latest freeze last night was the icing on the cake for me. I'm done. It's on the 'Bay for me. Let some one else deal with the problems. I didn't spend $60 to be this frustrated all the time. Hello NCAA '10 or I may just pick up '11 as it seemed to have less issues than this version.
I've decided to give it a few more weeks and see if this new patch makes any difference at all. I played NCAA '10 and there was a tremendous difference in the amount of time given to put off a pass. I understand offensive lines make a difference, but there is like a 3-4 second time frame to pull off a play with my "C" rated dynasty in University of Colorado. There did not seem to be this kind of quick reaction in the prior years. It's definitely tougher. Just finished going 48-0 with Oregon State ... couldn't throw a completion to save my life. Took it off the bay, gonan give this thing another shot. They just really, really need to fix the freezing issues on the XBox 360. The difficulty isn't the main issue with me, it's never knowing if it is gong to lock up.

Last edited by FSUNoles2009; 08-16-2011 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »