Home

360 Freezing Issues

This is a discussion on 360 Freezing Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #41
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 360 Freezing Issues

I saved my game to the hard drive, but it still freezes. It has never happened in the menu (knock on wood), only in game situations. Argh. I'll hold out for the patch. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I am playing on the "new" xbox 360. The 250 GB Elite glossy one. Perhaps this is a common theme?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #42
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

was having a great game last night using North Carolina against Boise State, Froze right before half time, froze on the ref singling field was good, was so upset.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 5

Ive had a couple so far...not as bad as last year, but it is ALWAYS a problem with these NCAA games...this was the first year in a few (maybe ever in the history of downloadable demos) where I did not get a "disc read error" ON THE DEMO WHERE THERE IS NO DISC
Old 07-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #44
Rookie

teammaxwell's Arena

OVR: 10

Just had a game freeze for the first time in dynasty.

I was in a back and forth offensive battle with Auburn and I had a 2pt lead. Auburn stopped my drive and I had to punt. Punted the ball out of bounds toward the 20 yard line, the return man tries to catch it 2 yards out of bounds, supposedly my defender ran into him. The ref calls kick catch interference and as it is showing the guilty defender, BOOM, freezes.

Very disappointed. I have a brand new 360 slim and have never had a game freeze. Ridiculous that when there's a great game going on and I am having fun, something like this has to happen.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Mine froze last night in my ninth hour of recruiting. I was super mad.

That's the only occurence I've had so far, though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 01:49 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have had many freezing issues.
1) I started a two team online dynasty using teambuilder teams - coordinators. Started the dynasty to have it freeze at the preseason step. Rebooted and tried to access dynasty and it freezing two seconds in at loading the online dynasty everytime (10 times for me and 6 for the other user).
2) Re-created dynasty using teambuilder teams - coordinators. Got to week 1 and froze during recruiting. Now neither myself or the other user can load into the dynasty again. Freezes at the loading phase again.

No issues in offline dynasty/RTG/or online ranked match.
Is teambuilder at fault? Autosave?

Edit: Playing on an old arcade console with an added 120GB hardrive. The game is not saved to the hardrive.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:03 AM   #47
Rookie

teammaxwell's Arena

OVR: 10

had yet another freezing issue.

made a 1st down and did hurry up offense, noticed the game was "lagging" and skipping for a few seconds, then froze. 1st quarter this time.

Old 07-17-2011, 08:17 AM   #48
Pro

OVR: 6

Lots of information and frustration being expressed about game freezing. I have experienced one freeze - in the 4th quarter of a Coach Game. I have installed the game to an 8GB Flash Drive and have played games successfully from the flash drive. This game was my first one after downloading the Community Rosters.

When the game froze, nothing I did had any effect. I removed and reinserted the flash drive and removed and reinserted the game disc - no effect. My entire system was locked up. The controller did not work. Ultimately, I shut the system down at the console.

Is this complete lockup the type of freeze that most of you are experiencing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »