Home

I've played 20-30 games & have yet to see...

This is a discussion on I've played 20-30 games & have yet to see... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #17
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: I've played 20-30 games & have yet to see...

If you're someone who presses X (A on 360) immediately after every play, that could be why you're not seeing it as well.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #18
zav
Rookie

OVR: 2

Interesting when I think about it I haven't heard Erin Andrews as well I'm not sure about gametrack but I do get a bunch of those annoying things where my QB chest bumps Another player and it shows his stats in fact I get that every 1st down he passes for
Old 07-15-2011, 10:20 AM   #19
Rookie

WildeCane's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnuskis
I heard the announcers say, "We will go down to EA." I thought, EA? We are going to the headquarters? Then I heard Erin and my next thought was, oh they hired her because of her initials. LOL.
Or bc shes hot
Chi Bulls
Old 07-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by txprivates
What size xbox do you have because I have a 4 and a 20 gig. On the 4, there isn't enough memory to do bowl entrances, saving highlights, post game analysis, and Erin Andrews halftime breakdown. Once I put it in my 20 GB xbox, it was all there.
Hmmm, interesting. I have both a 20 and a 4GB. I use the 4 because my 20 needs fixed (back plug broke). I tried to download game to my xbox but didnt have room on my 4GB. Now that you say that, I have not seen post game analysis, halftime analysis, Erin Andrews, gametrack, and i tried to save a highlight and cant do that either. I guess I need to go get the 20GB fixed! Thats annoying and sucks!
Old 07-15-2011, 01:18 PM   #21
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

i get it a few times a game. be sure not to button press after every play. ive skipped over a couple of them and was mad cuz i wanted to hear what they were gonna say. if u button thru it on accident, you'll see them zoom to ur player then skip past him but the "hype up" music will still be playing in the background as u pick ur play
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #22
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9

Make sure you dont press (A) or (X) after plays end or you will skip over them. In order to see them you need to watch the replays and wait for the play selection screen before hitting anything
Old 07-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
Make sure you dont press (A) or (X) after plays end or you will skip over them. In order to see them you need to watch the replays and wait for the play selection screen before hitting anything
For the record, I tried this and played a few games with no button pushing especially around halftime. That is not the reason these aren't seen. I think its the 4GB xbox as someone has stated above. I havn't seen halftime show, postgame show, gametrack, Erin Andrews, etc. Other people have all said the same thing.

I would be curious to see if someone with a 4GB xbox is seeing these things or if thats where the issue lies?
Old 07-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #24
Rookie

TinMan37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgamefanman
For the record, I tried this and played a few games with no button pushing especially around halftime. That is not the reason these aren't seen. I think its the 4GB xbox as someone has stated above. I havn't seen halftime show, postgame show, gametrack, Erin Andrews, etc. Other people have all said the same thing.

I would be curious to see if someone with a 4GB xbox is seeing these things or if thats where the issue lies?
I have a 4GB and also haven't seen any of these. Have heard Erin Andrews discussing an injury to a player, however. Is there any way to upgrade the hard drive, or do you have to buy an entirely new Xbox?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »