Home

I've played 20-30 games & have yet to see...

This is a discussion on I've played 20-30 games & have yet to see... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 02:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I've played 20-30 games & have yet to see...

Erin Andrews or 1 gametrack. I have not seen either of these not one time. I just thought about it a few games ago and so I thought maybe it was just a dynasty thing so I tried a game there and still nothing. Am I the only one who has not seen this? I did a search but found nothing. Is she not in the game? At the beginning of every game the announcers say we will be joined by Erin Andrews but to no avail...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: I've played 20-30 games & have yet to see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgamefanman
Erin Andrews or 1 gametrack. I have not seen either of these not one time. I just thought about it a few games ago and so I thought maybe it was just a dynasty thing so I tried a game there and still nothing. Am I the only one who has not seen this? I did a search but found nothing. Is she not in the game? At the beginning of every game the announcers say we will be joined by Erin Andrews but to no avail...
She's in the game, I've heard her several times. As for the game trax, I didn't get many either until after the patch, now I get about four to five per game..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
Rookie

nag5115's Arena

OVR: 2

I've heard her a few times talk about an injury but her appearances are few and far between. But come to think of it Ive yet to see a gametrack. Im in 2017 on my dynasty so ive played a good number of games. Every now and then ill get a cut scene that shows my RBs rushing stats, but no gametrack cut scene pops up like in the demo with Kirk talking about the star performer.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:27 AM   #4
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

I've seen plenty of gametrack.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:30 AM   #5
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Are you playing dynasty games? You won't see very many of them if you're a coordinator. I've seen the normal amount when in play now games, but I'm lucky to see one during a dynasty game. Usually the only one I will see is the one directly after the 2nd half kickoff after I choose to "watch play."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 02:36 AM   #6
Rookie

I have played a ton of play now and dynasty games. Im not into the coaching thing. Thats weird you guys have all seen both gametrack and Andrews! I have the patch on too. I wonder if I would see that pre patch? I never got a tuner, did a tuner set ever come out? I thought I heard a tuner and patch were to be released on launch date?
Old 07-15-2011, 02:37 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgamefanman
I have played a ton of play now and dynasty games. Im not into the coaching thing. Thats weird you guys have all seen both gametrack and Andrews! I have the patch on too. I wonder if I would see that pre patch? I never got a tuner, did a tuner set ever come out? I thought I heard a tuner and patch were to be released on launch date?
Try installing to your hard drive?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-15-2011, 02:41 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Try installing to your hard drive?
That could be a good call!!! LOL!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »