Home

Im tired of being a beta tester

This is a discussion on Im tired of being a beta tester within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 09:33 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Im tired of being a beta tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
learn how to play.
Great post dude.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #26
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm having a balast with this game. Although it is by NO means perfect, I still enjoy it. Try different sliders, and don't be afraid to switch them up if you don't like them. Make the game fun for yourself.

One very valid point was made (hence the title of the thread) - Are we being used as beta testers now?
Old 07-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #27
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

i agree with the other posters who say to swallow your pride and drop the difficulty. i've adjusted sliders and dropped the difficulty down to rookie for a couple of games so i can get used to the new zones without getting frustrated. if you're not enjoying the game, adjust it until you are!

i've never understood why people refuse to use the options they're given to adjust games to their liking.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #28
Rookie

BigPapi2004's Arena

This year is much different, I actually feel accountable for my dumb mistakes.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #29
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd2727
This game ok for what it is, an arcade style sports game. I prefer simulation style games, but, as far as I know, no college football sim exists. We are stuck with this. Exclusivity has definitely held this game back. I don't blame the devs for that. I'm sure they could make a great game if their bosses felt that the effort was needed to beat the competition. Unfortunately for us, there is no competition.
F the competition. 2K needs to stick to BBall and EA to Football, Hockey, and Soccer. If 2K were to come back they wouldn't stand a chance. As a matter of fact if ANYONE were to challenge EA they would fail. Remember, this is if EA didn't have exclusivity. The only way some one could conquer EA is if they have Real-Time Physics and realistic graphics. You have to realize that EA already has one of those things, and they WILL have the other during the next generation of consoles.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #30
Rookie

Can we stop complaining about this so called Super D? Its not there. Play smarter. Your going to ruin the game for everyone else when EA tunes the game and breaks it.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:39 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Really? Did someone stand in line and hold a gun to your head to buy the game? No one's forcing anyone to buy anything. You buy it because you want to buy it.
I understand what the OP is saying...if you are a video game player and only one company makes the game you like, you are not held hostage to buy the game but you have to find a way to like it. We have been beta testers for years on the next gen games so it's almost to be expected. I think patches almost make producers more lax because they know they can fix it later.....as far as the game goes, i will hold my judgement on some things because i've only had it a few days. I will agree that there are overthrows that don't make sense and a lot of running plays are blown up in the backfield. I blow people up in the backfield, they blow me up. Maybe I need to spend more time with sliding protections, etc. Passing to my outside receivers seem extra hard to me. I use S.Carolina and I try to run a number of different routes with Alshon Jeffery and he has a hard time getting open a lot of the times which should not be the case. I'm not saying he should be open every time but if he's an impact player i should be able to get some sort of seperation. I like how Madden 11 did the route running last year. Even with not so fast receivers like Reggie Wayne and Wes Welker, their route running was high so they were able to get seperation. NCAA needs to implement this somehow so that it'll be somewhat easier to get the ball to your possession receivers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #32
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Great post dude.
Hey, if he doesn't want to change the difficulty then he need to learn how to play.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »