Home

PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA....

This is a discussion on PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 12:05 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA....

Sorry thats not what I ment by having it judged off of Heisman. It just shows up there because the press with coverage over the top is broken regardless of setting. Safeties in certain formations do react like they should. I just said Heisman because it shows up more due to the playing styles of the computer, but its not limited to that mode. (mainly because in AA it runs zone most the game)
Old 07-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

I agree (only as of today lol)... no patches on gameplay, but please fix the FG kicks by CPU from to long of a distance and give us in-game saves back
Old 07-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

I think the gameplay is average at best; however, my complaints are things that can't be patched. So, I agree. It plays pretty solid for most people, don't mess around with it too much. Instead of making up a bunch of patches to fix this year's gameplay, why don't you use that time to get started on the gameplay for next year's game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

They DO need to patch coverage of deep passes though. That needs work.

If crowd audio can be addressed, it's an absolute must. Biggest concern with the game for me by far, actually.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #13
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3

It seems that with all the improvements to zone, they forgot to add how NO ONE is supposed to get behind safeties, especially late in a close game.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

I disagree, I think the game play does need a patch. there are some things the d does that frustrate me but meh. but what I cannot abide is that the option is dead and good running qb's are now just pocket passers. 90% of the time rg3 shouldn't be chased down inside out by a de when he moves out of the pocket. I understand why they did it, hey don't move a super fast wr to qb and just run out of the shotgun with him. I find it aggravating only because it takes a fun and vital part of the game out. I'm not talking a qb spy. That's cool if that guy tackles me it's on me.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Option worked great for me. First online game I ran speed/load option all over my opponent with Michigan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #16
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

the option works with the CPU only if they have really fast players. I played against pitt and it looked like there qb was running with cinder blocks as shoes.

What DOES need to be patched is the Linebackers reacting to balls, but there is another thread for that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »