Home

PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA....

This is a discussion on PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Thumbs down PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA....

Seriously, the patch ruined the game for me last year in the sense that defense was non-existent afterward. If you tune anything, please don't let it be gameplay wise. The gameplay is SUPERB this year. I'm loving the new defense. Don't listen to the whiners, EA.

$.02
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA....

Actually if they tune any gameplay I would like them to tune the DB's playing the ball better on deep passes and safeties playing better in their deep zone, cause its almost to easy to get those long balls depending on the difficulty (Heisman). But other than that I love that the D plays tough and makes you think on how you want to play. If its to hard and you don't like the challenge go to freshman or something cause as it is now there is a challenge as long as you don't exploit the long ball to often. And coach progression needs tune no two ways about that, but I don't know if that is gameplay for you or not. I just figured I would mention it since it may or may not effect the progression.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 17

Its sad that we're actually afraid of EA breaking the game again while trying to fix it

really says a lot
Old 07-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Wait wait wait.. I am really confused.. I thought people said the Deep ball was too easy? But seems like half the people say its too hard.. half say its too easy.. Kinda makes it sound just right...
Old 07-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #5
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

what the OP said.

game is great, lets not go getting cutesy on it.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

No with the deep ball it's easier on Heisman due to the over aggresiveness of the D. They run a man press and they get beat off of it alot. Zone is great and thats why AA seems harder because the D runs alot of Zone. Safeties just don't react right or help doesn't come like it should when their Zone is flooded. But outside of that the game plays great. I play with Iowa State so if I do run a deep route I usually don't complete it so its no big deal to me but its a problem that should be fixed.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #7
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Patches, tuner packs, gameplay tweaks should NEVER be based off results in Heisman mode (or any non-sim mode).

That's like saying we should change gameplay because it's too easy to run the ball of Rookie/JV level.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Yea there is some issues, but for gameplay with the exception of DT and LB jumping ability, some issues where LB or player on defense watches ballcarrier run by with no reaction and deep ball issues, that's all that need touched. THAT'S IT.

some are complaining bout INT don't touch it. People need to learn to adjust to the game instead of wanting this perfect game that will never happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »