Home

CPU just stole game (photo proof)

This is a discussion on CPU just stole game (photo proof) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #33
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: CPU just stole game (photo proof)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstate19
While I agree that this sucks. (I've had the same thing happen) I just try to force myself to believe that it was a blown call about the referees and replay officials.

Then I schedule the team next season and do my best to get revenge to the tune of a 40-50 point blowout.

I like to think that it SOMEWHAT adds to that human-element of football of how calls can go the wrong way, but it's tough to convince someone of that when they just lost the game because of a glaring CPU error.

That being said, you know what they say...You should never allow yourself to be in a position to where the referees can impact the winner of the game.

But I'm sure that's the last thing you want to hear, lol.
But it's one thing to have the refs blow a call on the field--that happens, and it's part of football. That is why the challenge system exists in the first place.

It's infuriating to have the refs make the correct call on the field, then overturn that to the wrong call after a challenge, where the replay clearly shows that they had it right before. That's NOT realistic and does NOT happen in real life.

Replays and challenges in this series are just another way for the CPU to cheat. The outcomes don't seem based on the actual replay at all. Users win like 1 out of 10 times, while the CPU wins the majority of challenges, and seemingly gets them in unlimited quantities (if I see one more arbitrary "booth review" in the first quarter after the CPU makes a bad play I'm going to scream).
Old 07-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #34
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

That sucks mans
Old 07-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #35
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

I guess I'm the only one who likes to see these non perfect calls as it happens every game in real life.

Btw: in college you only need one foot in bounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 10:54 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 6

you want to talk about the cpu stealing a game well i have a story to top it all im playing road to glory with my runningback / linebacker Mustafa Zulu and i get to overtime in the state championship i get the ball i score then they get the ball and they score so they get the ball back again because im assuming it college rules i get them to 4th and kick a fg and game over and im left speechless i dnt know if its a glitch but i was robbed of a game i know that
Old 07-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
I guess I'm the only one who likes to see these non perfect calls as it happens every game in real life.

Btw: in college you only need one foot in bounds.
But I do believe if you have one foot out of bounds and one foot in bounds when you catch the ball...it should be incomplete or at least a dead ball where he caught it though right?

Good point about the one foot...that may be why the game did not call mine incomplete but it should have been a catch where it was made, not allowing him to run down the field for a lucky TD lol.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #38
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

It's hard to tell from the photo, but the CPU got the call right from what I can tell. One foot is in bounds, which is all you need in college....
Old 07-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #39
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It's hard to tell from the photo, but the CPU got the call right from what I can tell. One foot is in bounds, which is all you need in college....
The picture shows one foot out of bounds and one foot in the air.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #40
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
As a fan of Colorado you should be well aware how blown calls can turn around game..
I agree.

Sounds like Karma to me.

Forgot to pay the official in charge of the down marker?

EDIT: Wait... wait, wait... This is a replay debacle involving a game between the Big 12 and PAC 12? Thaaaat explains it!

Last edited by jmik58; 07-16-2011 at 11:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »