Home

Inconsistancy?

This is a discussion on Inconsistancy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

OVR: 2
Inconsistancy?

I was just playing another game in my dynasty and i was almost to the point of man handling the team, i had a good run game going and i was passing all over them, then i paused it to go get something to drink real quick and my brother turned it off and put guitar hero in lol. Anyway i am playing the same game and i can not do Sh** to put it simply. I mean i'm running ok but i literally can barely do anything offensively. I didnt change the sliders or anything. Are there just some games where it is pre-determined that you cant win?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 04:31 AM   #2
Rookie

slingstone's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Inconsistancy?

It seems that way sometimes. Sometimes, you've just got to change things up when you find yourself getting beaten on the playcall front. If you're running well, try to use it to set up play action passes. That seems to work for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »