Home

Blocked Extra Point!

This is a discussion on Blocked Extra Point! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #17
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Blocked Extra Point!

It's one thing for a user to pull it off, but seeing a cpu player pull it off was definitely good to see.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #18
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

That is what I am waiting on. I want to see the cpu block punts and FGs on a regular basis. A slider would greatly fix this.

Just call it a block punts/FG slider.

Same way how Madden 11 has a fumble slider, break tackles slider, block shedding slider.

NCAA series need more sliders.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #19
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

I had quite a few on '11. Would have a regular 4 d-line defense formation and control my fastest/highest acceleration CB, would run through the LE/DT and jump through the line. Occasionally he would get through and get a hand on the ball. Don't have '12 yet so not sure if it will work.

Still don't think I've blocked a punt where they weren't backed up into their own endzone.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:08 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 0

In 11 I blocked a punt for a safety. Only block I had in the entire game...

In 12 just now, I blocked my first ever field goal and returned it for a TD. The ball got tipped way away from any one on the other team, and I was able to run up to it, scoop it and take it to the house. Pretty sure it(return for TD) will never happen again.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:25 AM   #21
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

OVR: 8

Its all about timing. Wait on the FG nets to go up then wait on the thing on top of the scoreboard goes down count to 1 then charge with the most outside players opposite from the holder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 05:30 AM   #22
Rookie

My friend just got two of mine yesterday. I've figured out to just time the snap & just rush from the outside. It seems to work like a charm for him.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:45 AM   #23
Rookie

Yeah I finally got a block on an extra point and the ball ended up going forward some. So the kicker runs forward grabs it breaks a tackle jukes one of my D linemen and than runs to the endzone getting tackled into for the two point conversion. That would be my luck, Heisman just seems to get all the bounces. So instead of a 14-13 my lead it was 14-15 their lead
Old 07-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #24
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

I know in '11 you could look at the holder's head, and know the timing. Once he looked back at the kicker the 2nd time, it was always within a second that they snapped it. I got TONS in '11 (some call it cheese, but honestly it probably happened 15% of the time which is accurate to life). But in this year's game, the QB's head movement is more subtle so it makes it tougher! Which is great...but I know my buddy has blocked a couple already only a week after release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »