Home

This was cool "EA Paid attention to this"...

This is a discussion on This was cool "EA Paid attention to this"... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #9
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: This was cool "EA Paid attention to this"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkmoney11
Yeah...that is cool. Especially considering the chances of someone playing a Miami dynasty and then having the cpu generate a schedule with Michigan on it is pretty slim in the first place.

Makes you wonder what other little tid bits are in the game that you will never even see.
I wonder about this often. Sometimes I run into interesting things like the OP was talking about and wonder just how much I don't even know exists in these games yet.

I remember reading something yesterday on here where there was a unique commentary line by Herbstreit about overtime and National Championship games that was said when the OP's National Championship went into overtime. I know for a fact I've never heard that.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #10
tnf
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
So I started a dynasty with Miami and when the first season completed and Jacory Harris graduated the first Miami the following year Michigan was on the schedule for us and the ESPN story headline spoke to Tate Forcier hoping to seek revenge on Michigan for cutting him or something like that. I thought that was pretty dam cool.

Did you add Tate Forcier on Miami yourself? Just making sure you know he does not play there and at last check he was looking at San Jose State and Hawaii.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmr9
Do you really have to be such a douchebag to people?
???

Relax champ. There was no "douche bag ism" intended in my post whatsoever. I was agreeing with him. Jesus...are you just an angry person?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 03:06 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnf
Did you add Tate Forcier on Miami yourself? Just making sure you know he does not play there and at last check he was looking at San Jose State and Hawaii.
Except when the rosters were made, he was still going to Miami. He didn't change his mind until May. His stats are almost identical to #10 on Miami's roster. 6'1, 190 lbs from Sacramento and a RS Sophomore. Forcier is 6', 185 lbs from San Diego, CA and a RS Sophomore. No one on Miami's roster last year fits that description. There isn't even a #10 listed on their roster page.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:17 AM   #13
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

I thought that NCAA didn't use real players so how could there be headlines about a real player trying to get his revenge when the rosters are fake? I think they would get in some trouble if that headline is in the game.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:57 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

its a coincidence...
Old 07-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
I thought that NCAA didn't use real players so how could there be headlines about a real player trying to get his revenge when the rosters are fake? I think they would get in some trouble if that headline is in the game.
You're absolutely right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Except when the rosters were made, he was still going to Miami. He didn't change his mind until May. His stats are almost identical to #10 on Miami's roster. 6'1, 190 lbs from Sacramento and a RS Sophomore. Forcier is 6', 185 lbs from San Diego, CA and a RS Sophomore. No one on Miami's roster last year fits that description. There isn't even a #10 listed on their roster page.
Forcier is a Junior.
"In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »