Home

This was cool "EA Paid attention to this"...

This is a discussion on This was cool "EA Paid attention to this"... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: This was cool "EA Paid attention to this"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott812313
Forcier is a Junior.
I was going off Wikipedia... s who then is this mysterious #10 on Miami that does not appear on their roster? The only player 6'/185 listed on their page is receiver Davon Johnson, and he sure isn't from California, nor wears number 10.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #18
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6

It's QB #10...that is all.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daabsolute1
It's QB #10...that is all.
Yea yea, we know this, but they still represent someone. It's not like they just pick a bunch of numbers and stats and slap them on there, else roster editors would have one helluva time.

It also doesn't explain how OP hear a mention of a player on Miami's roster having transferred from Michigan, as none of the others have. Unless he is pulling our chain.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #20
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6

I know man. I'm just messing wit ya. Everyone, including Sam Keller, knows that EA uses real players to create "virtual players"
Old 07-17-2011, 12:44 PM   #21
Rookie

TigerRag's Arena

OVR: 4

Really cool. This was in last year as well. I was playing with UCF in dynasty mode. In year 4 I got a transfer from Alabama. When I played Alabama two years later it had that headline. Really cool and I wish there was more little things like it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRag
Really cool. This was in last year as well. I was playing with UCF in dynasty mode. In year 4 I got a transfer from Alabama. When I played Alabama two years later it had that headline. Really cool and I wish there was more little things like it.
But the difference is yours was a transfer in your dynasty. This is referring to someone who transferred outside the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »