Home

Old 07-16-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
WTF

I want to know if anyone knows y my game is not showing end of the game highlights and player of the game. As soon as the clock hits zero it goes the the player stat and end of game screen. Also once im at the end of game screen it doesnt give me the option to view any highlights from the big plays of the game, if anyone has some helpful info it will be much appreciated thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #2
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WTF

If you're on a 4gb XBox it doesn't do highlights. You need a hard drive.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:05 AM   #3
Rookie

Yeah it's pretty stupid, EA should have warned us about this instead of having to figure it out ourselves. I heard a large enough thumb drive would work though, any truth to that?
Old 07-17-2011, 12:09 AM   #4
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCharles87
Yeah it's pretty stupid, EA should have warned us about this instead of having to figure it out ourselves. I heard a large enough thumb drive would work though, any truth to that?
I don't know for certain. Someone else in a similar thread a while back said no, it has to be a hard drive, but I cannot verify that information to be correct.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
Rookie

wow seriously thats messed up. I dont really upload highlights but i do like to sit back and watch the key plays be shown and player of game be shown. SUCKS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 12:25 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C
wow seriously thats messed up. I dont really upload highlights but i do like to sit back and watch the key plays be shown and player of game be shown. SUCKS
lol I played a NC game for fun and when I won at the end it just went straight to the end game screen. That's when I realized I wasn't getting any of that extra stuff. Hell they don't even give me a player of the game. It'd be nice to have a solid answer so I know if I need a HD or if a thumb drive would work.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:27 AM   #7
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCharles87
It'd be nice to have a solid answer so I know if I need a HD or if a thumb drive would work.
It must be a hard drive plugged into the SATA port. I had a 16GB USB drive and it would not work. I found an old 120GB hard drive for the original 360 on craigslist for $30. I bought it, removed the hard drive from the case and installed the drive into my Slim. Works great and I now have highlights.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:44 AM   #8
Rookie

Im loving this game enough where i may go buy a hard drive also bcuz no player of the game or highlights is depressing I wonder does this mean that we also wont see conference championship and national title celebrations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »