Home

Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode

I noticed Nebraska's game schedule is not accurate (see below). Not just dates, but teams. This must impact a few other Big 10 teams as well.

Unfortunately it won't let you edit conference schedules. So I'm stuck playing Indiana and Purdue, when I should be playing Wisconsin and Ohio State. I guess they didn't get the revised Big 10 schedules in on time?

Sorry if this is a repost. Any word on this or chance EA will update to fix this or at least let us customize conference schedules?

Thanks

NCAA Football 12 Schedule (Nebraska)

Week 1 BYE
Week 2 vs FCS TEAM
Week 3 vs FRESNO STATE
Week 4 at INDIANA
Week 5 vs PURDUE
Week 6 @ WYOMING
Week 7 vs WASHINGTON
Week 8 BYE
Week 9 @ MINNESOTA
Week 10 vs MICH. STATE
Week 11 vs NORTHWESTERN
Week 12 @ PENN STATE
Week 13 vs MICHIGAN
Week 14 vs IOWA

Actual Schedule (Nebraska)

Week 1 BYE
Week 2 vs CHATTANOOGA (FCS)
Week 3 vs FRESNO STATE
Week 4 vs WASHINGTON
Week 5 @ WYOMING
Week 6 @ WISCONSIN
Week 7 vs OHIO STATE
Week 8 BYE
Week 9 @ MINNESOTA
Week 10 vs MICH. STATE
Week 11 vs NORTHWESTERN
Week 12 @ PENN STATE
Week 13 @ MICHIGAN
Week 14 vs IOWA

Last edited by billyocean69; 07-18-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode

Bump..

anyone?
Old 07-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Do not bump your posts.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:43 AM   #4
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Yes, Georgia's is incorrect also.

Has a locked SEC game against Arkansas, but it should be Miss St. But, as long as they got rotation going doesn't really matter. Sucks because I had to play 3 ranked teams to start season: Boise St, South Carolina, and Arkansas. Was tough, ended up 1-2 in those games, all came down to last second wins for either side. Luckily rest of SEC east is in a off year, so might have a chance to recover.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #5
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

I had noticed that Kentucky's schedule was off. Had me playing North Texas on the road when it should've been an FCS team at home late in the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

When creating your dynasty, you can't view or do anything with custom scheduling. Even if you only go into that menu to view it and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IT, the system creates a fictitious schedule (based on scheduling parameters). When you create your dynasty, don't even touch that menu if you want the real-life schedule season one.

Trying to start my Nebraska dynasty, I kept ending up with the same problem (and with the identical messed up schedule!) as the OP and couldn't figure out what the deal was until I read a message from a dev explaining it.

So I deleted that dynasty and started another, taking care this time NOT to enter into the custom schedule menus at all, and I now have the real 2011 schedule.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartolet7
When creating your dynasty, you can't view or do anything with custom scheduling. Even if you only go into that menu to view it and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IT, the system creates a fictitious schedule (based on scheduling parameters). When you create your dynasty, don't even touch that menu if you want the real-life schedule season one.

Trying to start my Nebraska dynasty, I kept ending up with the same problem (and with the identical messed up schedule!) as the OP and couldn't figure out what the deal was until I read a message from a dev explaining it.

So I deleted that dynasty and started another, taking care this time NOT to enter into the custom schedule menus at all, and I now have the real 2011 schedule.
Well that's a fun bug.

They plan on fixing it?
Old 07-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

However the community let easports know they wanted to be able to edit rosters in the dynasty, I would encourage the same sort of feedback again.

I took heat for posting this earlier but I am frustrated as a VT fan because our 2 Thursday night games are locked in at 3:30 so you are forced to play a day game. ACC Championship is also slated for a day game. Totally alters the realism in my opinion.

How do we raise awareness to EA that we want the ability to customize the schedule, including the times, and if nothing else, at least get the schedules correct.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »