Home

Anyone else having a problem

This is a discussion on Anyone else having a problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry Anyone else having a problem

For some reason I am have yet to go through an off season in my dynasties. I have started Three (3) of them.!! It is stuck on Year 1. Week 15. Not even letting me advance to the conference championship game. I got an update on XBL saying they fixed the problem that will allow me to continue, yet everytime I advance the week,its stuck on week 15. I even went to Best Buy after work and exchanged my game (thinking it was the disc) ...is anyone else having this problem.?
MLB- Washington Nationals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else having a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChristofer
For some reason I am have yet to go through an off season in my dynasties. I have started Three (3) of them.!! It is stuck on Year 1. Week 15. Not even letting me advance to the conference championship game. I got an update on XBL saying they fixed the problem that will allow me to continue, yet everytime I advance the week,its stuck on week 15. I even went to Best Buy after work and exchanged my game (thinking it was the disc) ...is anyone else having this problem.?
its due to scheduling with the custom conferences. the week 15 game should be week 14.

Sorry bro

the game mess up the schedules hard core with the conference thing installed. I don't see how they miss this during beta testing.

start it again and don't mess with dynasty progress or make sure to play all your games before wk 13. so where if it happens you can just sim.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone else having a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Energy
its due to scheduling with the custom conferences. the week 15 game should be week 14.

Sorry bro

the game mess up the schedules hard core with the conference thing installed. I don't see how they miss this during beta testing.

start it again and don't mess with dynasty progress or make sure to play all your games before wk 13. so where if it happens you can just sim.
So when I start my dynasty, dont touch anything with custom conferences or the schedule.?
MLB- Washington Nationals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »