Home

Need Community Help For Crash After Press Start

This is a discussion on Need Community Help For Crash After Press Start within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 04:03 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Need Community Help For Crash After Press Start

My vacation ends tommorrow so I'll be reunited with my xbox and ready to help. I'm not sure if I'll be much help though because I currently only have one roster file (I forget whose right now) and before I knew about this whole thing I deleted the other one. Also, I haven't experienced the crash yet at all, but I'm willing to do any downloading or whatever to help. I should be home around 3 pm west coast time and then from there I'll have lots of free time. I'll PM when I'm there let's get this thing!
Old 07-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #58
NCAA Football Series

DobzimusPrime's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
My vacation ends tommorrow so I'll be reunited with my xbox and ready to help. I'm not sure if I'll be much help though because I currently only have one roster file (I forget whose right now) and before I knew about this whole thing I deleted the other one. Also, I haven't experienced the crash yet at all, but I'm willing to do any downloading or whatever to help. I should be home around 3 pm west coast time and then from there I'll have lots of free time. I'll PM when I'm there let's get this thing!
Thanks for volunteering, but I need people who are actually hitting this crash right now to help. Hopefully you won't hit the crash, but if you do, I'll be happy to accept your help.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #59
Rookie

TDiddy8701's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm having a VERY similar crash during recruiting, where it says loading, then freezes... same with when loading teambuilder teams for play-now... loading, music-stop, then freeze... could I be of any help?

Have not had the start freeze yet

and I know it's not my system... other games running smooth
MLB - Detroit Tigers
NHL - Detroit Red Wings
Soccer - USA, Rangers

http://twitter.com/Doug_Ley
Old 07-22-2011, 11:38 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
I was playing an Online Game and my opponent quit, the game tried to autosave but couldn't so I re-booted my 360 and I got this freeze
This is exactly what happened to me when I first started getting this freeze!
Old 07-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #61
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

I froze up 2 times after pressing start, just when it finished loading the "Message of the Day" popped up and the console locked up. I had to turn off the Xbox and restart it. It was a pain but the message didn't pop up both times I restarted the game so it wasn't a constant issue. I had custom rosters but seeing as how the game loads fine with them every other time I think it was just that "Message of the Day" popping up that caused it to crash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #62
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
I froze up 2 times after pressing start, just when it finished loading the "Message of the Day" popped up and the console locked up. I had to turn off the Xbox and restart it. It was a pain but the message didn't pop up both times I restarted the game so it wasn't a constant issue. I had custom rosters but seeing as how the game loads fine with them every other time I think it was just that "Message of the Day" popping up that caused it to crash.
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback here. I'll make sure this additional note gets over to the team.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:49 AM   #63
NCAA Football Series

DobzimusPrime's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblev2315
Quote:
I was playing an Online Game and my opponent quit, the game tried to autosave but couldn't so I re-booted my 360 and I got this freeze
This is exactly what happened to me when I first started getting this freeze!
This is the best info I've seen so far about what could be causing this crash. Has anyone else had a freeze when exiting game, possibly during autosave, right before hitting the freeze at Press Start? If so, please provide any details about anything you can remember doing before that freeze. Like, how you exited game, what files you saved during the game, what changes during the game you may have made to your depth chart, audibles, playbooks, etc. Your Gamertag and the approximate date/time you hit the exiting game freeze will also help. Thanks!
Old 07-24-2011, 05:31 AM   #64
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
I also got this about 10 minutes ago when someone quit on me..I froze. I also had just downloaded Fairdale Kings roster for online play. It froze while saving and i had to restart my xbox. Got back on press start came up and it froze...

Dobz,

Just read your post above. GT: Notoriouz Wun

2:35 PST 7/24/2011

The quit was with like 5 seconds in the game. After I did a QB kneel. I hit "Quit and Count" Tried to Autosave with a black screen and it froze up. Reset game came back on Hit Start at "Press Start" screen and froze.

Last edited by notoriouzwun; 07-24-2011 at 05:37 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »