Home

Question about Online Dynastys

This is a discussion on Question about Online Dynastys within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

OVR: 2
Question about Online Dynastys

Im in a dynasty just me and a buddy. We played every game of year 1 and I noticed this. After playing a game does anyone ever get "Transfer Failed" or w.e it says..? I noticed that if the other coach starts/finishes the game BEFORE the commish you will get "Transfer Failed". When this happened it shows that Recruiting has a 'check' the game w/ score has a 'check' and the advance green light is on. You can see all that in the background even while the "Transfer Failed" error is on your screen. When this happened, the commish (my friend) had to replay his game and after he advanced, even though we could both see my score and that I won it STILL sim'd my game and I got the loss. So after seeing this trend I decided I would let him start his game 1st and make sure he finishes before me. Since we been doin that everything has went smoothly and no more "Transfer Failed" has appeared. I know how crazy video games are and how the weirdest things in theory are crazy to even try, but it worked!

Anyone else have a similar situation?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Rookie

wkukicksbutt's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Question about Online Dynastys

Yes, I got the same deal I had a game, which I lost 42-28 to another user, when it got to the menu, it said OD is unavailable, would you like to try again? I could see the check mark saying that I had lost to the other user 42-28, I tired to try again over and over and over again for 30 minutes to TRY it, but no go. I assumed that since it had the score and the checkmark that it got it. However, when I advanced to the next wk, it gave me a 26-0 win. EA really needs to get their stuff together. It is killing this game
Old 07-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Question about Online Dynastys

Yup exactly the same here. I tried over and over. I was just asked myself what was the 1 thing that happened during all 3 instances that would have anything to do with it. Immediately the only thing I could think of was that the Commish was finishing after me ( I run the ball more ). So since we was in a XBL party I told him I was goin to let him start the game before me AND finish before me and for what ever reason...it worked. If something changes to where what I said above no longer works, Ill let you know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »