Home

Decided to play on Varsity difficulty right now.

This is a discussion on Decided to play on Varsity difficulty right now. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 09:28 PM   #9
Pro

goalie's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Decided to play on Varsity difficulty right now.

i was very frustrated by my first 3-4 games on AA, but i stayed with it, stopped throwing so many interceptions, and learned how to be more patient with my running game.

i still think the computer hits too many big passes against me - seems to read my blitzes super-easily, while i struggle to beat his blitz...

but now that i have 5-6 more games in, i am definitely competing much better and winning some games...
Old 07-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

I make a slider set each year based on dozens of test games, feedback from my online dynasty players, and the sets here. I refine it over the course of seasons until it's just right. And I have to say this is the first year where I feel default AA is very close to being fine right out of the box. So far that's exactly where I have it, save for a couple of penalty sliders, and it feels very very good. And yes, quite challenging. Much more inside running this year and less outside runs that were too easy. passing takes some thoughtfulness. It may be a rude shock to people who rely on AI deficiencies to move the ball, but I'm loving it.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:22 AM   #11
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

OVR: 2

I thought last years game on AA was alot tougher. So far in 2 games with Western Michigan my QB has close to 500 yrds passing, granted I've played wk 1 vs Duke, and wk 2 vs Central Michigan, and right now I'm using KKman's sliders, but have been making a hybrid version between his, SN's and SECelite's AA sliders trying to find that perfect blend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 02:16 AM   #12
Banned

TheMove4's Arena

OVR: 7

I only tried varsity alittle bit last nite. But after playing more today I found it way to easy. I was taking lower ranked teams like Marshal and killing teams like Alabama, Oklahoma St and so on. Gameplay is good but the CPU plays really dumb on Varsity.

Now Im trying the game without the patch on AA and the defense is not so jacked up it seems. I notice pre patch the DBs,LBs dont super jump or swat every ball down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »