Home

Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatness?

This is a discussion on Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatness? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 12:37 AM   #9
Rookie

ccmetz2020's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pizza Guy07
Oh so you're cheating....
Dude he can play the game how he wants. There's no "cheating" in offline dynasty...
Old 07-21-2011, 12:40 AM   #10
Banned

Sabo's corked Bat's Arena

Re: Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatn

Turned my Bearcats into a powerhouse and haven't lost a game in 7 years playing on All American. Just when i think I'll let the CPU win one to be realistic, I own the D to the point of not wanting to lose. (playing on AA, with my run D turned down)
Old 07-21-2011, 01:11 AM   #11
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

OVR: 2

Started w/ Western Michigan, and will go with them til they hit 5 or 6 star prestige, then on to the next project, but I usually stay until I win one national championship.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 01:43 AM   #12
Rookie

xHostile818x's Arena

OVR: 9

Starting with OC of New Mexico. I swear I'm growing grey hairs from this team but there's NOTHING like a REAL challenge. So i will probably be their another 3. Enough time for freshmen to graduate or....enter the.....yeh no, just graduate

Last edited by xHostile818x; 07-21-2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:12 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 1

I have two dynasties going. One where I started as the OC of FIU (talk about starting at the bottom...) and I plan on working my way up, and one where I play as Marshall and build them up. I'll start another one with VT once the season is getting ready to start and play along with the season.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:53 AM   #14
Rookie

greatness33's Arena

OVR: 1

i started out as a OC at Rice thinking i was going to rebuild them, and they came to a hault, bc my defense was a 67, and they were giving up to many points, so when indiana offered me a job with the offense being 87 and defense being a 84, i hopped ship and went there now, and am currently 8-0 and my prestigue jumped from a D to a B
Old 07-21-2011, 02:55 AM   #15
Rookie

Well, I started off as an OC at Arkansas State. I only stayed there for a year, before I made the jump to Maryland. There is defenitely a large Talent and Recruiting level change between there. But it was still a well deserving higher, and was still bringing in a few Recruits to help out Maryland. But heres the thing, as an OC, I don't see the point in staying at a School. Because you're the OC. A OC's job is too move up until he can get a HC job. If I were to be given a job as a HC at a smaller time school (1/2*) then I might think about staying for 3,5 years, depending on how well I am doing. If I am enjoying how my Team is doing, how I am recruiting, etc, then I may stay. But if I do get that big time offer, I may leave. All depends on who, what, where, when.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 09:38 AM   #16
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

I am doing a custom conference dynasty and put Army & Navy in the Big East and took the Offensive Coordinator position at Army. Was planning on staying, but after starting the season 0-10 am giving my long term employment at Army a serious second thought. Had a 5 OT loss (50-42) to Northern Illinois to open the season and since haven’t sniffed a win closer than (35-28) loss to Air Force and that was only because of a late garbage touchdown by me.

My HB Brown is my only offensive threat, but he can’t stay healthy and my back-up is slower than Bengie Molina. My offensive line has also been doing everything they can to get my QB killed. Luckily, outside of my goals to win 4 and 8 games my others have all been fairly attainable and my offense while not lighting the world on fire is playing well averaging around 20 per game so I should get some offers.

I am also simulating most (I allow myself to pick four or five offensive guys for the cpu to go after and put them on the board and set my offensive position style preferences but don’t touch anything else) recruiting until I work my way up to head man. So far 10 weeks in my head coach has signed a 3 star tackle and a the 2 star HB that I told him to go after for the offensive side of the ball. So if we can sign 1-2 more offensive linemen I may stick around a bit as that could give me enough firepower to at least battle for 4-5 wins next season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »