Home

Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatness?

This is a discussion on Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatness? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatness?

You like staying with a bad program and building it or do you accept job offers at a much better school?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatn

It depends. I am western Kentucky.after one year I got offers to similar schools. So I stayed because I am familiar with the players and, I promised some of my players I'd stay. Haha. But if a decent offer comes where I can recruit players over 2*.......I am up out that M. Effer while I'm chuckin up the dueces like Chris Brown
NCAA - Ohio State - NC State
Old 07-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #3
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Do you accept job offers in cc or do you prefer to build up bad program to greatn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmo Bowl
It depends. I am western Kentucky.after one year I got offers to similar schools. So I stayed because I am familiar with the players and, I promised some of my players I'd stay. Haha. But if a decent offer comes where I can recruit players over 2*.......I am up out that M. Effer while I'm chuckin up the dueces like Chris Brown
if u get ur team up to 2 star prestige u can recruit tons of 3 star players. i played threw one season with arkansas state(one star) and went 11-2. now this season i have nothing but 3 star recruits on my board.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
if u get ur team up to 2 star prestige u can recruit tons of 3 star players. i played threw one season with arkansas state(one star) and went 11-2. now this season i have nothing but 3 star recruits on my board.
11 and 2? What difficulty? I went 2 and ten on AA.
NCAA - Ohio State - NC State
Old 07-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #5
Rookie

texasfight09's Arena

OVR: 2

I typically like to build my team to greatness the first time around. I wish there were an AD mode where Coaching carousel was used to hire your own coaches. After that I usually go back and do more of a career as a coach.
Dallas Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmo Bowl
11 and 2? What difficulty? I went 2 and ten on AA.
i play on AA as well. i give the cpu a little boost in pass blocking, rb ability and rush defense. i turn up user catching cuz the drops are insane and i turned user interceptions down cuz i was getting 3 a game.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #7
Rookie

The Pizza Guy07's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
i play on AA as well. i give the cpu a little boost in pass blocking, rb ability and rush defense. i turn up user catching cuz the drops are insane and i turned user interceptions down cuz i was getting 3 a game.
Oh so you're cheating....
Old 07-21-2011, 12:32 AM   #8
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pizza Guy07
Oh so you're cheating....
yea im cheating by turning up the CPU's attributes....good call.

i turn up user catching cuz there are 8 drops a game if i dont. im tired of having a 45% completion % when i it should be 60 or higher. i dont think thats cheating, thats just EA not making the game properly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »