Home

Problem with OD users and ridiculous stats.

This is a discussion on Problem with OD users and ridiculous stats. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Problem with OD users and ridiculous stats.

I am currently playing in an OD with several other players who just ABUSE the 4 vert and rack up 1300+ yards of offense per game.

I am currently using SEC's sliders and settings, but that doesn't seem to stop them at all, and to make matters worse, we are all using 1 and 2 star teams demolishing ranked teams, so NOTHING is realistic about their stats at all. Is there any sort of settings or sliders that we can up the difficulty so the simple BOMB it deep and user catch thing isn't so rewarding?

Please help!

Last edited by Trip Se7ens; 07-21-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 04:24 AM   #2
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Problem with OD users and ridiculous stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip Se7ens
I am currently playing in an OD with several other players who just ABUSE the 4 vert and rack up 1300+ yards of offense per game.

I am currently using SEC's sliders and settings, but that doesn't seem to stop them at all, and to make matters worse, we are all using 1 and 2 star teams demolishing ranked teams, so NOTHING is realistic about their stats at all. Is there any sort of settings or sliders that we can up the difficulty so the simple BOMB it deep and user catch thing isn't so rewarding?

Please help!
Yes, don't play in an OD with a bunch of cheesers
Old 07-21-2011, 05:53 AM   #3
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip Se7ens

Please help!
Well iam starting one right now.. and i dont want cheesers or whatever u call them, i want real football.. heck i would even go as far as saying u can only pick the plays and then let the players do the play, like auto pass and run and all that... but it would be impossible to tell who is actually playing or not. So i just want real players.. i moved some teams around to make it alil funner.. Like Boise State in the PAC12 TCU in the Big12, West Virginia to the ACC,

All American skill level 8 minute quarters, I will advance each week for now every other day, unless it gets busy in there and people are finishing up fast. Than every day at midnight pacific. gives ya plenty of time. the name of my league is realfootball Max of 12 players its not private and u can pick any prestige of school and be a head coach right away, custom playbooks are allowed, I just want people to have fun..... BUT PLEASE remember i want honest players. dont quit after 1 or 2 losses. I picked Oregon everyone else as of right now is open...

realfootball League name. my PSN is Benton32,
Old 07-21-2011, 07:47 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

We just started out OD with custom sliders and I blew out the CPU 72-7. Granted, it was OU vs. Ball State, but I only threw the ball 4 times. They had something like 10 turnovers.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #5
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

That's the life of most OD's

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

I have never understood how/why people don't take advantage of competitive advantages (such as the 4 vert one)...it's not a "glitch", they are just really bad at covering it. If it works, even if i'm not happy that it's in the game, it's there for the taking...if you went to a bar that was filled with girls that wet themselves automatically if your name was "steve", dudes named Steve wouldn't feel guilty and go by Dave for the night...must just be me...
Old 07-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #7
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

I guess it's time for you to find a big boy dynasty. I wouldn't mind finding one myself (360).
Old 07-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #8
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

In all seriousness though, if you want to eliminate the four verts, just turn up the CPU pass rush or lower User pass blocking. It'll teach you to play sideline to sideline in a hurry, worked well for keeping me honest. Either convince the commissioner to do that or quit that OD and start your own.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »