Home

Online Dynasty servers currently unavailable?

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty servers currently unavailable? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Dynasty servers currently unavailable?

Just signed out of my XBL... did the whole clock thing and it didnt work. Still stuck trying to pick new coaching jobs, wtf is going on here...
Old 08-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yup mine is frozen after coaching changes, All is get is a message saying the transfer failed try again later.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:40 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by As89
Yup mine is frozen after coaching changes, All is get is a message saying the transfer failed try again later.
We had this also. Had to retire the od then take the od file and start it again. U will lose ur dynasty wire stuff but everything else is k.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:00 AM   #20
Rookie

What do you mean you had to retire and then load again? Please explain.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:16 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

I had this problem earlier tonight, maybe 2 hours ago.

Two player OD in week 2 of offseason recruiting. I tried to advance and got the "transfer failed - online dynasty is unavailable" thing multiple times. We both exited the dynasty and reloaded, same thing. Then we both turned off our PS3s, rebooted and loaded the dynasty and it advanced just fine. Didn't have another problem.

Last year I didn't have any problems with the EA servers. I can't remember ever having to replay a game. This year, I've had to replay several. Also had the problem where the "transfer failed" after a game, it showed my score and that I had played the game, but when the commish advanced it simmed my game turning a W into an L.

EA servers = at least IME, YMMV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 03:20 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Servers are down on both PS3 and 360. Could be maintenance or....something else.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro Mask
I had this problem earlier tonight, maybe 2 hours ago.

Two player OD in week 2 of offseason recruiting. I tried to advance and got the "transfer failed - online dynasty is unavailable" thing multiple times. We both exited the dynasty and reloaded, same thing. Then we both turned off our PS3s, rebooted and loaded the dynasty and it advanced just fine. Didn't have another problem.

Last year I didn't have any problems with the EA servers. I can't remember ever having to replay a game. This year, I've had to replay several. Also had the problem where the "transfer failed" after a game, it showed my score and that I had played the game, but when the commish advanced it simmed my game turning a W into an L.

EA servers = at least IME, YMMV.
Same thing happened to me a bit ago....must be a real server issue going on. Of course I was unranked Illinois and just beat #1 Ohio state 21-7 so figures it happen then...

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 01-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #24
Rookie

I keep trying to get into my online dynasty and it keeps telling me my servers are unavailable. What can I do to fix it??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »