Home

Pre-Patch Gameplay

This is a discussion on Pre-Patch Gameplay within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Pre-Patch Gameplay

Does anyone know if it is possible to continue a dynasty without the patch if it was started with the patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 08:58 PM   #42
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
I'm very tempted as there is no need for online at the moment with roster problems. What's the process? I'd like not to lose my profile and such, though I guess it isn't a big deal since I have not done anything substantial outside of slider tests.
for ps3, go to game data and delete the ncaa 12 file. don't go to save data. lol.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:59 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesman461
Just curious, when you zoom in on the Ohio State helmets on your game, which screenshot resembles what you see the most?
I'll be honest to me it looked like neither. It looked like a mix. It wasn't a flat grey, but it wasn't as reflective as the screen shot posted. That was the first thing I did when I deleted the patch was check out OSU. Then some teams with golden helmets.

I updated the patch and did the same thing and I really couldn't tell a difference. Same with gameplay or field degradation, or stains on the uniforms that some have claimed. The framerate seemed better post patch but that could be in my head.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
for ps3, go to game data and delete the ncaa 12 file. don't go to save data. lol.
Yea, I figured it out last night. I saved my profile and such first just in case but, it didn't touch them. I'll get to testing tomorrow finally. Had stuff to take care of today and tomorrow morning.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:10 AM   #45
Pro

BhamTiger's Arena

OVR: 7

I may have to try this to see if the option run game is more effective pre patch. I can't run the outside option runs at all post patch or they get blown up at the LOS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 02:56 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romans41
Does anyone know if it is possible to continue a dynasty without the patch if it was started with the patch?
Yes, I have continued my dynasty after deleting the patch and then again after putting it back on. It doesn't your dynasty or roster saves.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:02 AM   #47
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BhamTiger
I may have to try this to see if the option run game is more effective pre patch. I can't run the outside option runs at all post patch or they get blown up at the LOS.
Options runs to the outside for the most part won't work pre patch or post patch. This is a carry over from NCAA 11 because these plays didn't work last year either.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:33 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Bag
Options runs to the outside for the most part won't work pre patch or post patch. This is a carry over from NCAA 11 because these plays didn't work last year either.
The blocking assignments on option plays is entirely wrong. Has been.

If you want to be effective, you need to play a pro-style offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »