Home

Direct Correlation between custom playbooks and losing connection

This is a discussion on Direct Correlation between custom playbooks and losing connection within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 02:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Direct Correlation between custom playbooks and losing connection

Today i made a custom pb and went online to try my option spread. 8 out of 9 games i randomly got disconnected from anywhere to the start of the game to the middle of the third quarter. All of these games i used a custom pb.

The next 3 i decide to not use one and boom no disconnection. Note i have no lag and its not my connection. In my experience when using a custom Pb online, both players lose connection and no loss is given.

Will this issue be addressed? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 03:50 AM   #2
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Direct Correlation between custom playbooks and losing connection

At first I thought that was it too, but it isn't. It is purely a server thing because anyone online gets booted. Any time I get disconnected, I will try and get online and it will say EA Servers are Unavailable. Then I will try again and it works fine, all the lobbies are mostly empty, which shows to me that the entire server got dumped.

These garbage servers and that disconnect need to be figured out fast or this game is going to lose any appeal to me. I play entirely online and in OD's and if I am having random games disconnected because the EA servers suck, it is going to ruin it. I just lost two games, back to back, that I was winning by a combined 35-0. They don't count as losses or disconnects, but this is just stupid.

I mean, there are times when I will just be in the menu and it will pop up that the EA Servers are Unavailable. I do not care how bad people think that roster glitch is or how bad they think the graphics are, if this isn't the first thing fixed, EA has a failed game... again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »