Home

Post Coaching Carousel Patch: New Error

This is a discussion on Post Coaching Carousel Patch: New Error within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Post Coaching Carousel Patch: New Error

Has anyone else run into this error yet? This occurred after the fix for the coaching carousel in the online dynasties.

Here is the thread from the ea forums.

Quote:
taterskin wrote:This problem is still happening. Just finished a dynasty again, after year 2. Came to the end of contract as Duke Blue Devil Def. Coordinator. Applied and recieved defensive coordinator position with Ole Miss. When we moved to the players leaving screen, it still showed Duke players and me as Duke coach. I backed out of dynasty and can't get back in. "Transfer fail". This is the 2nd time after year 2 that we have recieved this problem at the coaching change point of the offseason. Both times went through year 1 fine....but when we get to end of year 2 and to the coaching carousel this happens.
This was posted in another thread and my reply is below. However I feel that this needs its own thread to garner the attention of those at EA.

Same thing has just happened to me and my buddies online dynasty. Its named TheRipCityOD, we got to the offseason after year two and both switched jobs to offensive coordinators. After we switched it showed on my screen on the main tab that I was still Washington State at the top, but at the Users tab it showed the correct team.

I then exited the dynasty and tried to re login to it and it said transfer failed at downloading team data. He can still login to the dynasty but I however cannot as I am getting this error. We are stuck right now with no way to advance and I cannot get back into the dynasty.
Now basically its the same thing where I cannot get into my online dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »