Home

***MAJOR** ROAD TO GLORY GLITCH

This is a discussion on ***MAJOR** ROAD TO GLORY GLITCH within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 31
***MAJOR** ROAD TO GLORY GLITCH

This must be brought to EA's attention ASAP!!! Felt that this was much too big to get lost in several pages of a correction thread.

Doing a RTG at VA Tech.

Week 4 of SOPH Season. Schedule says im playing @ Clemson. RTG menu says at Boston College. So I figure its just a glitch at the RTG menu screen.

I go into the game and the loading menu shows Eastern Michigan at Ball State. Once the game starts, its Eastern Michigan at Ball State!!!!!

It sims through the whole game bc obviously, IM NOT PLAYING IN IT!!!

This is sad, very sad. This game is finished, truely finished. Not waiting until mid-August for a patch for this, sorry.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the game froze after simming.

LINK FOR VIDEO
http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t=MVI_0013.mp4

Last edited by buckeye02; 07-23-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: ***MAJOR** ROAD TO GLORY GLITCH

It's an official visit, because obviously you're thinking about transferring to Ball State.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:38 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

wow... this game has so many bugs in it but yet at the same time it could easily be their best college football game they have made. Its quite funny
Old 07-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #4
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Oh MY! Things just keep piling up against this game. I've been considering taking my copy back since the named roster glitch was found & the more stuff I read the closer I am to actually doing it. We are looking at no earlier than late August for a possible fix for all these things. Heck that's a long time to wait.

We sure have been really nice TESTERS for this game haven't we? I can't believe this! The game wasn't ready and/or the game wasn't tested much at all! It's amazing this can happen! We just paid $60+ for a game not finished or ready for production. I'm baffled!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 07-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
This must be brought to EA's attention ASAP!!! Felt that this was much too big to get lost in several pages of a correction thread.

Doing a RTG at VA Tech.

Week 4 of SOPH Season. Schedule says im playing @ Clemson. RTG menu says at Boston College. So I figure its just a glitch at the RTG menu screen.

I go into the game and the loading menu shows Eastern Michigan at Ball State. Once the game starts, its Eastern Michigan at Ball State!!!!!

It sims through the whole game bc obviously, IM NOT PLAYING IN IT!!!

This is sad, very sad. This game is finished, truely finished. Not waiting until mid-August for a patch for this, sorry.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the game froze after simming.
Pretty much...exactly why I didnt buy years 10 or 11 but it seems like 12 is the worst year to start back up...I buy Madden/NCAA for the dynasty and franchise transition...I really dislike playing the single player modes w/o both games...if I wanna play online exclusively Id wait til the games were on discount...EA is bending us over annually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 31

Yeah its stuck doing this too, im going to get some video up here shortly. My advice to everyone is DO NOT WASTE TIME PLAYING RTG.

I started playing it while waiting on the roster glitch to get patched, now this mode is broken as well. Unbelievable.

My thinking is that there is no way they can wait to mid-August to patch this. The game isnt playable.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

That sucks, I haven't run into a lot of the glitches that have been posted, I guess I'm just one of the lucky few?

I'm coming up to that week in mine and I'll let you know if I run into it. And telling people not to bother with the mode is a bit extreme
Old 07-23-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

This is just getting out of hand. Every time I come back on this forum it's something new. I'm always annoyed by the posters who say stuff like I'm never buying an EA game again or I'm not buying it next year, etc. It's going to sound hypocritical now, but I'm not jumping in head first for this game next year. I've never not bought NCAA game on release day, but after this years bugfest I'm done just buying because it's a new game. So frustrating because it has SO much potential to be the first really solid next gen NCAA football game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »