Home

Coaching tendencies?

This is a discussion on Coaching tendencies? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Coaching tendencies?

I wonder in the simulated games during dynasty, is the cpu using the head coach tendencies or the oc/dc?

Also if I decided to watch a cpu vs cpu game, which tendencies are being used?

Lastly when playing a game which tendencies are used?

I only ask because it is conference time and I am in the sec championship, want to watch another championship game and want to sim another.

I just hate playing a game against a 93 overall running back and he gets 8 carries on aa 8 min qtrs.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coaching tendencies?

Not sure but make a teams HC 100% pass and the OC to 100% run and then see what the team does in game
Old 07-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Coaching tendencies?

Yeah that is true. I just figured there has been so much talk about ratings and tendencies lately that there are people on here that know those things? Come on guys show your NCAA knowledge.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....

Last edited by smoove7; 07-24-2011 at 09:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »