Home

the passing game is ruining ncaa 12 for me

This is a discussion on the passing game is ruining ncaa 12 for me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: the passing game is ruining ncaa 12 for me

The only problem I've hd was getting sacked too often but i have a sorry offensive line. I raised the pass bocking by 5 too 55 and it helped a lot. Now im having none of these problems.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #10
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

no see, i got for as realistic as possible. i dont wanna have 11 completions for 300 yards. i want 23-24 for 280-320. i run a pro style offense. and set up everything with the run. but i cant play action at all cuz they dont care bout ur hb.

i cant run screens ciz they always get knowcked down or completely sniffed out. even the first time
i run them

i want realizem. those things make me feel cheat when i cant even use them
towards my gameplan...thats what i am saying.

just last night i was driving on northwestern down 17-14 with 5 min left. i was on their 35 and i throw a ball to my wide open tight end. a linebacker 15 yards in front of him. jumps in the air and intercepts it with 1 hand. i ended up losing in ot.

and yea i felt extremely cheated cuz i think i woulda scored a td on that drive. i had momentum.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
Rookie

md0t's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
the point of this thread is to ask all of you.

1. do these happen to you
2. do they drive u crazy
3. have u found away to bypass any of them
4. is this slowly making this game unplayable to you
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes, however its cheesy and its no longer football when u do.
4. unfortunately yes - GOD i cannot wait for bf3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 10:48 PM   #12
Rookie

lordofAutzen's Arena

OVR: 0

This happens to me ALL THE TIME! I'm playing as USC (I like their offense and gameplan), and even with 85-90 OVR lineman, defensive lineman are plowing through to the quarterback. Also, the wide receivers and tight ends don't help by just letting the ball bounce off of them. It drives me INSANE (SINCE I'M USING CAPS[lol]). I know that some of the really good people that read this probably think that it's because I'm not good or I don't this or that right, but it shouldn't matter. The game should appeal to all skill levels. I can honestly say that I prefer NCAA 11. There were some mistakes in it too and on Heisman I had some difficulty passing, but on AA on 12, I feel like pulling my hair out, cutting myself, and then jumping off a cliff.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:04 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

nope doesnt happen to me at all.yhe only super LB issues i have are when the Lb is sitting at home and i throw it right to him heh.thats my fault not the cpus.i also do a mental check down list before i snap the ball.I read zone,know who im throwing to my dump off if they blitz.I enjoy this years game much more than last years.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:08 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

The DB's running down field with his back to the QB and then magically when i press "A" to throw to a tight end in the middle of the field, the DB with my WR on the sideline turns in(still not able to see the ball has even been thrown), proceeds to jump my TIGHT ENDS route for the pick.. that's what is frustrating...
Old 07-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #15
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumpshot23x
The DB's running down field with his back to the QB and then magically when i press "A" to throw to a tight end in the middle of the field, the DB with my WR on the sideline turns in(still not able to see the ball has even been thrown), proceeds to jump my TIGHT ENDS route for the pick.. that's what is frustrating...
THIS. holy crap this freaking happens to me ALL the time. I will run a TE Post or something like that and the CB will have his back to ball until I throw it and then he magically stops on a dime, turns 180 degrees, runs 10 yards backwards and knocks down/intercepts the ball before it gets there. UGH.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anyone else playing this so used to the other EA Football games of the past... with the yah know, horrible gameplay and A.I surprised to see how good or cheap they are in this game? I bought Madden 11 last year, first time in years and anytime something cheap would happen it would just be Madden being Madden. Well now NCAA is starting to take over with the jedi swats and catches, dropped passes (like 5 in a row), and wide open receiver.

Every other EA FB game, I could flat out blow the CPU out, and sometimes have good games. I just finished my first season (14-0) yet I finished some games anywhere near 3-0 or 12-7. I guess what I'm getting at is EA finally stepped it up this year, too much, and too fast after coming off the last few versions and how easy they were.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »