Home

What's a good team to pick for OC?

This is a discussion on What's a good team to pick for OC? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 09:36 AM   #9
Rookie

BigPapi2004's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What's a good team to pick for OC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
I have to 2nd SDSU. Great offensive weapons. Great recruiting area. It would be a great place to start a career.
I'll give you a third on that. It really is a fun school to start at and play out a few years.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Central Michigan is fun as well. VERY difficult long term, but with a 2 year OC contract you can do well. Senior RB that is a horse up the middle and good at catching, QB at about 83, WR in the 80s as well.

Playing in the MAC is fun as well, since you have a few out of conference games at teams like Michigan State, which is a beast to play against, but then games against Toledo, Miami (OH), Akron, etc that are very competitive and close.

I played 2 years at Central Mich, got to a bowl game each year (but had several losses), and then got offered the OC for either Illinois or Texes Tech. So it is a good jumping off spot.

And being in MI, there are a lot of recruits, even if they are spread out thinly. But you can get a player or two. I got two ATH in my first recruiting class that both came in as RBs and helped keep me rolling the 2nd year. One was a 76 with 95 SPD, ACC, AGL that was fun as heck to play with in a small conference.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I started off w/ Memphis and they were a lot of fun to play with. Plus the defense gets a lot of stops so it really helps you out when you're struggling
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »