Home

For All You Recruiting Junkies.....

This is a discussion on For All You Recruiting Junkies..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 05:34 AM   #33
Rookie

HokieTokie's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: For All You Recruiting Junkies.....

What's the point of recruiting, when there is a glitch that switches player tendencies?
Old 07-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieTokie
What's the point of recruiting, when there is a glitch that switches player tendencies?
Just carrying on conversation man. Gotta do something while we wait for a patch.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:53 AM   #35
Rookie

HokieTokie's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
Just carrying on conversation man. Gotta do something while we wait for a patch.

Yeah i understand, but it's going to be a couple weeks on the patch i'm sure. I for one am putting the game down. You're the 1 person i figured would be most upset, redoing the roster for every team, only to have a major bug basically make all that work pointless. You sound pretty defeated, and for good reason.

And seriously, no one should be having intense recruiting conversation while this game is still broken. No offense intended
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 06:05 AM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieTokie
Yeah i understand, but it's going to be a couple weeks on the patch i'm sure. I for one am putting the game down. You're the 1 person i figured would be most upset, redoing the roster for every team, only to have a major bug basically make all that work pointless. You sound pretty defeated, and for good reason.

And seriously, no one should be having intense recruiting conversation while this game is still broken. No offense intended
I'm still playing RTG and i recently started my coaching career where i just call the plays from the DC position.

Yeah i was pretty pissed when i found out about the glitch, but ive had time to blow off some steam. Shouldnt have to redo the rosters once the patch comes out. Once the patch comes out we'll continue our edits on the roster.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:20 AM   #37
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
The CPU recruiting is horrible. To me the recruiting is half the fun, and in reality is half of the battle.

Plus i have a pretty flawless recruiting strategy that works on all levels of difficulty.
What's your flawless recruiting strategy for All-American Mr. Buckeye?
Old 11-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am so bored with recruiting that I select 25 guys I want during preseason and let the CPU work out whether I get them or not. It seems to work out well for me. My last class, for Oklahoma after winning the national championship, was 9 5*s, 11 4*s, and 5 3*s.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #39
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLsportsfan
I am so bored with recruiting that I select 25 guys I want during preseason and let the CPU work out whether I get them or not. It seems to work out well for me. My last class, for Oklahoma after winning the national championship, was 9 5*s, 11 4*s, and 5 3*s.
Ya its easy when you have one of the best teams on the game
Try doing that when your trying to build a program and it wont work so well.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealslimshady
Ya its easy when you have one of the best teams on the game
Try doing that when your trying to build a program and it wont work so well.
I've done it with Tulane, a one star team, and the computer progressed in its ability to recruit as my university became more prestigious, but thanks for your response nonetheless...

Out of the roughly 60+ years I have played in dynasty, with different teams, I have had no problem at all when it comes to the computer recruiting for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »