Home

Who to use for serious dynasty??

This is a discussion on Who to use for serious dynasty?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Who to use for serious dynasty??

Quote:
Originally Posted by klawler
Same here but Head Coach of Bowling Green. It's a good challenge building a 2 star program.
Nice! Bowling Green really reminds me of a HS near my area (the initials for that school is BG, too), so I'm liking them. Matt Schilz and Jordan Hopgood will probably bring a good three years, although in my first year I used John Pettigrew instead of Jordan Hopgood after John broke the single game rushing record while Jordan had a concussion
Old 07-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Who to use for serious dynasty??

I also started with WKU. I'm in the Armed Forces Bowl this year. First couple years were rough, but this third year I had an 8 win season. I completed all of my goals, so I am hoping to move on to a head coaching job after this year (The last year of my 3 year contract)

EDIT: Just took the DC job at Florida State. I am finishing up their off-season recruiting. They already signed five 4* and eight 3* recruits (33rd ranked class). It almost feels like cheating now when I'm recruiting, because I have 3 and 4* recruits actually interested in my school!!

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks

Last edited by gopher_guy; 07-25-2011 at 04:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »