Home

OK, I finally see what all the fuss is about!!!

This is a discussion on OK, I finally see what all the fuss is about!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
OK, I finally see what all the fuss is about!!!

I just played the 7th game in my dynasty (UL-Monroe) against North Texas. My QB is by no means Joe Montana but is pretty good for a Sunbelt team. After 6 games of barely above 50% completion percentage and a 2 TD: 3 INT ratio, I was chalking it up as a bad season and playing better competition. I was actually enjoying having to struggle a little through the air this year. And then this happens....... I finish the first half 6 of 26 with 6 INTS and finish the game at 18 of 57 with 11 INTS after I played with the sliders. Yep, thats right an entire seasons worth in one game against perhaps one of the worst teams in the game. Every time they lined up in zone it was an INT. Every time they lined up in man, I would torch them. Made the game completely unplayable and for the first time in several years of buying this game, I will reset my dynasty and start over and I figure this passing game out some.

And one more gripe, you ever programmed the head coach decisions on coordinator mode is an idiot. After all the BS of this game I fought back and got the game to 33-34 and was driving with 28 seconds left. I caught them array in a hurry offense and hit my 5th WR wide open on a post. He is slow as molasses so of course he gets knocked out of bounds with 1 second left on the 1 yard line. I am ecstatic, all I need to do is pound it up the middle for this half a yard and we go home a winner (and you probably don't read this gripe). Instead, this Vince Lombardi wanna-be AI calls for the field goal team. Ok, I can see that I guess, play it safe. Except my kicker (which the computer controls on OC mode) is 1 of 7 for the year, misses this field goal from inside the 1 yard line and I lose 33-34. Absolutely ridiculous.

BTW on the opposite end, the running game seems to be broken in the other direction as both of my RB's are averaging 10.0+/carry and about 185 & 70 per game respectively. And sliders seem to be useless so far. I play AA on 10 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 09:58 AM   #2
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: OK, I finally see what all the fuss is about!!!

Please use the Impressions threads.

Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »