Home

Pre-Patch No named rosters Progression

This is a discussion on Pre-Patch No named rosters Progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #9
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Pre-Patch No named rosters Progression

Appreciate it. That won't clear my named rosters/coaches will it?
Old 07-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Appreciate it. That won't clear my named rosters/coaches will it?
Absolutely no effect. The bad part is if you want to edit attributes you can't. So you can save dynasty. Redownload patch and edit whatever you want. And delete patch again.

Just so you know there are supposedly visual/playing differences post and pre patch there was a forum on this. Some people say there is a difference some say their isn't. I haven't played extensively so i have no opinion.

Last edited by KillerHog471; 07-26-2011 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Didn't make sense without right punctuation.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:43 PM   #11
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

I gotcha. I'm just kind of fed up with the "super" defenses. I want to be able to complete more than 6 passes in a game. ha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
I gotcha. I'm just kind of fed up with the "super" defenses. I want to be able to complete more than 6 passes in a game. ha.
Found the thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gameplay.html Some say it is easier some say there isn't a difference. There is a question about visuals. Like anything else on NCAA Football people have had different experiences.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #13
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
Did you still get the roster glitch with recruits switching tendancies ? I wondered if this would still happen pre patch using non named rosters.
According to the 100+ page thread on the roster glitch it happens with the unnamed roster as well. It was in the game before any patches or rosters. Someone even noted they found it happening in NCAA 11 as well. I spent the better part of Saturday reading that thread to gain a better understanding of what was going on.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #14
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerHog471
Found the thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gameplay.html Some say it is easier some say there isn't a difference. There is a question about visuals. Like anything else on NCAA Football people have had different experiences.

Thanks for posting that link. I'm almost scared to do it. haha. I don't want to lose my dynasty that I have going on. I just got my first SEC job with Arkansas and had a hell of a season. haha. Don't want it to mess up if I delete it.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Thanks for posting that link. I'm almost scared to do it. haha. I don't want to lose my dynasty that I have going on. I just got my first SEC job with Arkansas and had a hell of a season. haha. Don't want it to mess up if I delete it.
So did Houston Nutt...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 08:09 PM   #16
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

As soon as Nutt retires I'm bolting for Ole Miss. I'll try to make Arkansas as good as I can until then. Capital One Bowl first season. My passing is terrible of course, so I've been relying heavy on the run game. I might have to just do this pre patch thing and see if everything works out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »