Home

Playing Boise State in Dynasty with Tulsa. Help?

This is a discussion on Playing Boise State in Dynasty with Tulsa. Help? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Playing Boise State in Dynasty with Tulsa. Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
My buddy was on the opposite end of a skull cracking by Wisconsin 77-28. He was expecting to lose, but the cpu up 60 in the second half still passing and playing their starters was concerning.

Anyway, its damn near impossible to beat the "big boys" on their turf.

Yeah, Bosie never stopped throwing. Or subbed anybody out. I did get their running back out for the season though. Ahhh revenge.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #10
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

I was playing Missouri @ Oklahoma in my dynasty (year 1), AA (DC), and Oklahoma was up 21-0 with about 45 seconds left in the first half when I laid out their starting QB for the season. After that the game swung and I won it in OT when I my offense went cold in the 4th (39-36).

However, I had saved the dynasty already and saved my win as another file. I replayed that game 4x. Never came close to winning any but that first one. Everyone of them I was down by 20 or more at the half.

Chewing the clock is a great strategy against the top guys, but if you are not the HC it's insanely hard to beat them.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #11
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm playing as boise state on my dynasty and just played #18 Tulsa who are no cupcakes. They upset #1 Oklahoma in week 1. Anyways, Boise st. is not as explosive as they were last season. They lost both of their all-american wideouts in Pettis and Young. Shoemaker is a #3 wr playing #1 and he has a hard time getting open. I would focus on stopping running back Doug Martin - he's a bowling ball. I would also blitz the heck out of kellen moore to knock him out of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »