Home

Pro Stadiums?

This is a discussion on Pro Stadiums? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Pro Stadiums?

Next year Gilette Stadium of the Patriots should be availible, as UMass plans to play their home games their. It makes no sense geographicly as its about 90 minutes from the UMass campus in Amherst.. Although Current home, McGuirk Field would easily rank in the bottom 5 FBS Home fields.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:02 PM   #10
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
Weird. Wrigley Field, I can understand... but Yankee Stadium hosts the Pinstripe Bowl so you're telling me they don't have a bowl game in the game? That sucks.

The Bowl game is in the game...but I think they use Auburn's stadium. Same for the bowl in Birmingham,AL. They use Auburn's stadium for that one too. Still don't understand why they took Legion Field out of the game.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #11
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
The Bowl game is in the game...but I think they use Auburn's stadium. Same for the bowl in Birmingham,AL. They use Auburn's stadium for that one too. Still don't understand why they took Legion Field out of the game.
That is stupid. Thanks for the lesson, anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 02:05 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
No they don't. No bowl takes place where Auburn plays, period, whether in the game or in real life.

Pinstripe bowl is not in the game at all. The bowl game in Birmingham (BBVA Compass) is played at UAB's stadium. Auburn... you are miles away.

Baseball stadium bowls and the GoDaddy.com bowl (Mobile) are in generic stadiums. They are not stadiums of any other school in the game.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:05 PM   #13
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
Weird. Wrigley Field, I can understand... but Yankee Stadium hosts the Pinstripe Bowl so you're telling me they don't have a bowl game in the game? That's not cool. This isn't some bowl game with CUSA vs MAC. This is two BCS conferences going at it in a bowl game... in a baseball stadium! That seems like it should be mandatory and a top priority on the to do list for NCAA 11, much less NCAA 12.
EA has contracts with the NFL, and NCAA, but not MLB, which is why no baseball stadiums are in the game, its just a licensing issue. The bowl game is in the game, just with a different name and location I think.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 07-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #14
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
No they don't. No bowl takes place where Auburn plays, period, whether in the game or in real life.

Pinstripe bowl is not in the game at all. The bowl game in Birmingham (BBVA Compass) is played at UAB's stadium. Auburn... you are miles away.

Baseball stadium bowls and the GoDaddy.com bowl (Mobile) are in generic stadiums. They are not stadiums of any other school in the game.
Thanks for the update.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:08 PM   #15
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32

Look at the stadium for the Compass Bowl and tell me that isn't Jordan Hare Stadium!!! I'm looking at it right now and that is the stadium I see. The Military Bowl shows Jordan Hare Stadium as well.

ETA: Nvm...I see now. It just shows Jordan Hare as the stadium...but once you get into the game it is a generic upperdeck stadium.

Last edited by olemiss86; 07-26-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 02:47 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Yea, EA has some sort of hard-on for Auburn. The Teambuilder photos are filled with Auburn end zones for all the bowl stadiums and what not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »