Home

Sales of NCAA 2012 up 17% from last year

This is a discussion on Sales of NCAA 2012 up 17% from last year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #17
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Not surprising. The game had some amazing new features advertised.

My only real issue with the game has been the custom conferences scheduling issues.

In game play: I do not like that running is too easy. I am playing with Kentucky and wrecking the CPU on all-american.

The big positive for me is defensive games have returned(at least in my dynasty). I am winning games 20-17, 17-10, 10-3!!! Fun stuff.
I guess u haven't made a playbook. I see formations I haven't selected in my book with no plays. And the accuracy in this game is very off.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #18
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sales of NCAA 2012 up 17% from last year

While I agree somethings need to change I am pretty sure if I didn't read these forums i wouldn't notice half these bugs/problems if any at all. Custom PBs I don't use them, I don't notice psychic D or super LBs. I haven't gotten into any ODs yet. So personally I don't really have a problem with the game right now.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:09 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

While there have been hiccups and lord knows we've torn the game a new one on here, I'm satisfied with my purchase...

NCAA 12 is best edition of the franchise on the current consoles. Coaching Carousel is very addictive and has revitalized the game... so many ways they can go with this.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #20
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
And to build off of this, where's the communication? Maybe I'm just used to the constant communication from Ian. But when people here are constantly bringing up real game-breaking problems and we get no response, the natural reaction is "they either don't hear us or don't care." It really isn't hard for a dev to say "we hear you." In my line of business, people love to hear back. It doesn't always mean you have the answer right then, but if you respond and give them an update, w/e the update is, people appreciate that.
Wow, OS is becoming spoiled. I remember years ago when there was zero dev presence or communication on OS or even their own forums. Yes, Ian was more active (quick point: active doesnt always equal positive. Ian was always around before the game's release but his presence always decreased around the first 2-3 months of release.) That doesnt mean the NCAA team is giving no response. Actually, they responded within two days with news of a patch when the roster bug was reported.

I always assume that with all the major games (Madden, NCAA, The Show NBA2k) that the devs see our complaints on the board. I would also say that usually with the first patch at least half of the major complaints on the board are addressed. I would love if it was 100% but thats not realistic.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #21
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMG
For every one OS player there are probably 50-100 who don't try to find bugs and gameplay issues and enjoy the game.
And I think about half of OSers enjoy the game regardless of the bugs and such
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #22
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMG
For every one OS player there are probably 50-100 who don't try to find bugs and gameplay issues and enjoy the game.
But at the same time, and for the reasons I'm here, there is no other fan forum that finds not only things wrong with the game but IMO through constructive critism makes the game better.

Those 50 to 100 fans of the game don't give any feedback. Absolutely none. Unless there's a 800 number hotline EA sports has that I don't know about.

Guess what I mean is I feel like there are alot of things added into the game or are cleaned up in the game because of the feedback the developers take from this very forum. Not from those 50 to 100 other buyers. Those same gamers don't download the rosters, sliders, get online, etc. They've never even heard of operationsports.

The game sales are up because we begged for coaching carousel.

And the I believe the developers are listening and trying to fix other glitches and bugs in the game.

I have my copy. I just haven't opened in yet.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #23
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
Unbelievable, more proof that Joe Gamer could care less about glitches. Game is selling like hot cakes.
So true. I have two very good friends who are diehard football gamers (Madden nuts and NCAA fans) and they have absolutely no clue that anything is wrong. One has intermittent freezing issues. But they both are loving the game and were oblivious to everything we've been talking about here until I told them this weekend. But that's normal. Hardcore gamers that frequent message boards daily will always be more particular about a game than those who don't. Unless a game is so broken that it is barely playable on any level.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #24
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
But at the same time, and for the reasons I'm here, there is no other fan forum that finds not only things wrong with the game but IMO through constructive critism makes the game better.

Those 50 to 100 fans of the game don't give any feedback. Absolutely none. Unless there's a 800 number hotline EA sports has that I don't know about.

Guess what I mean is I feel like there are alot of things added into the game or are cleaned up in the game because of the feedback the developers take from this very forum. Not from those 50 to 100 other buyers. Those same gamers don't download the rosters, sliders, get online, etc. They've never even heard of operationsports.

The game sales are up because we begged for coaching carousel.

And the I believe the developers are listening and trying to fix other glitches and bugs in the game.

I have my copy. I just haven't opened in yet.
I never said they didn't take the opinions of the people on these boards, I am just saying those non-OS players are more than likely fine with what they get and don't try to find every bug and glitch they can.

Like I said if I didn't visit these forums I wouldn't notice or try and look for half the problems in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »