Home

Big deal, re: selecting stadium for champ. game

This is a discussion on Big deal, re: selecting stadium for champ. game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2011, 01:25 AM   #9
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Big deal, re: selecting stadium for champ. game

Yep, more poor foresight. I knew custom conf and champ games would be botched. Just ruins immersion, jersey patches dont switch, field art shows prior conf if you make a conf change, and now this.

But I digress, "its my fault for buying the game".
Old 07-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #10
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
Yep, more poor foresight. I knew custom conf and champ games would be botched. Just ruins immersion, jersey patches dont switch, field art shows prior conf if you make a conf change, and now this.

But I digress, "its my fault for buying the game".
Lol, where's Chris Berman when you need him.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo

Last edited by BaylorBearBryant; 07-28-2011 at 01:30 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:28 AM   #11
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
So you're telling me if I move Wyoming into the WAC (which I'm doing for the 2nd season of my dynasty) it's still going to show "Mountain West" on their field when they play conference games?

And to the stadium thing, I'm looking to have the Mountain West Championship game at Invesco field. It looks like the only way to do that is to choose the CU - CSU rivalry game stadium. Which would be fine but it's not going to have Colorado and Colorado State written in the end zones is it? Does it switch the team names if you use a "rivalry game" site?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 02:33 AM   #12
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
So you're telling me if I move Wyoming into the WAC (which I'm doing for the 2nd season of my dynasty) it's still going to show "Mountain West" on their field when they play conference games?

And to the stadium thing, I'm looking to have the Mountain West Championship game at Invesco field. It looks like the only way to do that is to choose the CU - CSU rivalry game stadium. Which would be fine but it's not going to have Colorado and Colorado State written in the end zones is it? Does it switch the team names if you use a "rivalry game" site?
Last year, the field art changed and the jersey patches remained the same. Not sure about '12.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 07-28-2011, 03:29 AM   #13
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
Last year, the field art changed and the jersey patches remained the same. Not sure about '12.
This is still the case; the field art is dynamic, jersey patches are not.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge

If you have it at invesco it will have the Colorado and col state logos everywhere.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #15
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

Things like this is why so many people are frustrated with EA.

If they had just came out and said they couldn't find a way to make the fields, conference prestige dynamic, then people would be more understanding. Instead, they ignore any questions about it and let people be surprised and angry when they find out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 09:17 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 0

they dont have the rights to do that.....you guys really should think before calling somebody lazy....just like they cant put a playoff in because the bcs wont let them...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »