Home

Vertical Routes too easy?

This is a discussion on Vertical Routes too easy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Vertical Routes too easy?

I feel like the vertical routes and seam routes are way too easy so far for me to complete. I have been trying to build up a 1 star school so competition hasnt been great so far but i was wondering if anyone else was feeling the same??

Also Im using Matt 10 Heisman sliders. The cpu coverage slider is 0 but the coverage everywhere else is great. No physic dbs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Vertical Routes too easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
I feel like the vertical routes and seam routes are way too easy so far for me to complete. I have been trying to build up a 1 star school so competition hasnt been great so far but i was wondering if anyone else was feeling the same??

Also Im using Matt 10 Heisman sliders. The cpu coverage slider is 0 but the coverage everywhere else is great. No physic dbs

Shhhhhh... those vertical's are my money plays against the CPU on 3rd and long and in the two minute drill.

Really though, Im surprised they are still so easy, it was last year as well... I kinda expected them to make them less effective this year,

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 07-28-2011, 08:48 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
Shhhhhh... those vertical's are my money plays against the CPU on 3rd and long and in the two minute drill.

Really though, Im surprised they are still so easy, it was last year as well... I kinda expected them to make them less effective this year,

haha i hate that tho because im doing the same. 3 and 10..ill do a seam route and i hate myself for it but i wish the CPU would just cover it.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

It's called self-control. Just don't call them if you know you are always going to complete them.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Yes, this is pretty much my perpetual wishlist item for every console football game every year.....have all the plays with an appropriate success/fail rate. Still waiting for it. Every game I have ever played all have at least a handful of plays/routes that are either money, or doomed to fail.

I actually cringed during the pre-release when they were pimping all the new plays added to the playbook. I would rather they lock down what is currently in there, not add even more plays....but I suppose that is tougher to promote.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Idk what Im doing wrong because everytime I throw one the corner/safety knocks it down
Old 07-28-2011, 02:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

TE/Slot WR are MONEY$$ on the vertical routes.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
I feel like the vertical routes and seam routes are way too easy so far for me to complete.
Quote:
The cpu coverage slider is 0.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »